+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A few weekends ago DP took my last beer that I was really looking forward to drinking and I was sooo irrationally mad!
    Because having a few beers (just enough to get slightly buzzed) and playing video games is literally the most exciting thing that ever happens in my life these days.
    I complained and he offered it back, but I didn't want it because it was 'tainted' with the bad feelings of "dammit I really wanted that why didn't you even ask, I know it's petty but you totally ruined my fun, grrr!"

So I know how you feel.

And I agree that you post a lot of negative things about your partner, but most people do come on here to vent or ask advice about problems - so we only hear the negative things. I really hope there are just as many great things about him that we don't hear about

2. The Following User Says Thank You to deku For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (26-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Yeah that would **** me off because I dont drink beer.

I was a little annoyed we had people over tonight, df bought wine and some spirit, but I wanted apple cider so I went and got cider myself and then as soon as we got home he drank a cider, then when they arrived he offered them cider & had another himself.

It just annoyed me more because he didnt even want cider AND he didnt offer them wine or whatever else. And I cant exactly say "no! Thats MINE! To guests"

I did get two of my 6 pack.

Sent from my X10i using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (27-05-2012)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    Yeah that would **** me off because I dont drink beer.

I was a little annoyed we had people over tonight, df bought wine and some spirit, but I wanted apple cider so I went and got cider myself and then as soon as we got home he drank a cider, then when they arrived he offered them cider & had another himself.

It just annoyed me more because he didnt even want cider AND he didnt offer them wine or whatever else. And I cant exactly say "no! Thats MINE! To guests"

I did get two of my 6 pack.

Ah this annoys me too! I'll buy my self a nice (non alcoholic) drink and DF will drink it when he has picked beer for himself! I wish he would just buy both

6. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mummyoftwosweeties, vent away... You always come across as a sweet cheery person even venting you add lols and i can read through your posts that a lot of it is only half serious, half " my hubby is such a twit look whats he's up to know" humor.. It's not always doom and gloom and even if your saying something negative it's not nasty or in an angry tone.... Gees if my girlfriends judged dh on only what i bitc!ed about they would probably never speak to him again but we all know it's only one side if the story... And as far as ttc goes. Best of luck! You already have two to the bast$rd whats a third.... (Insert cheeky smile and high five here)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AllYouNeedIsLove For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (27-05-2012),MagicMud  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    Ah this annoys me too! I'll buy my self a nice (non alcoholic) drink and DF will drink it when he has picked beer for himself! I wish he would just buy both
    Exactly! You want some - we can get more!

I have this problem with him and sharing drinks or food. Ill be at like maccas and say what do you want,

he'll say "oh ill just share yours."
    "No what do you want. "
    "its okay im not that hungry."
    "but I am. Do you actually want anything? Just a drink then?"
    "nah its okay, ill just have some.of yours"

AARGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i have a feeling the calories dont count if its MY lunch)

Last edited by Boobycino; 26-05-2012 at 22:54.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (27-05-2012),headoverfeet  (26-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I can top that!! I had a bad day so he bought me a block of chocolate ... We had a row each b4 bed that night ... HE got rained out the nxt day at work and came home early... All I could think of all day was having some choccy.... ( I am 6 months along) open the fridge epp it's still there ... Grap it and it's the empty box..... What a bum hole!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gilly83 For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (27-05-2012),IndigoJ  (26-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I must admit my first thought was ...so he's had 6 over standard drinks going on to 7 and you have had 3 .. I hope there is an adult sober in the house in case one of the kids gets sick during the night.
    Then realised maybe they werent all consumed tonight ???

All that aside. It was pretty inconsiderate of him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I totally get what you mean! DH and I go grocery shopping and get things for ourselves - he gets some energy drinks and I get soft drink. I hate it when he drinks all his and moves on to my drinks!

It's not a big deal in the scheme of things but it sure does get under my skin!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Penny88 For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leave the lady alone! She just wanted to have a quick rant about her dp! Doesn't mean she doesn't love him!
    I feel like strangling my dh sometimes but thats just because im angry... everyone has the right to fight and winge and make up fantastically after!

mummy to gods gift to us

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to knomie For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (27-05-2012),Liddybugs  (27-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by c38 View Post
    I must admit my first thought was ...so he's had 6 over standard drinks going on to 7 and you have had 3 .. I hope there is an adult sober in the house in case one of the kids gets sick during the night.
    Then realised maybe they werent all consumed tonight ???

All that aside. It was pretty inconsiderate of him.
    I must admit that was my first thought too.