+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyOf2Sweeties View Post
    If you people don't like my things i post then don't reply. Simple.
    Your posting on a public forum... you can't expect every reply to be in your favour

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to insanity For This Useful Post:

Guest1234  (26-05-2012),ItWasntMe  (26-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    It wouldn't particularly annoy me, although it doesn't really apply as we just share whatever we buy (wine/beer).

The days of his and hers beers versus pre-mixed drinks ended in my teenage years, from memory.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsMummy For This Useful Post:

Guest1234  (26-05-2012),insanity  (26-05-2012)

Theophania is offline 'see what had happened was..there were these three ninjas and a blue monkey and well it really wasn't my fault..'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like he was just a bit thoughtless, he did offer to give it back though, but yeah next time just take one of his and pour it down the sink He was probably just jealous cause you had the good stuff and he had crappy beer

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Theophania For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (26-05-2012)

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    It's not about not liking your posts I just ask out of concern. Everything I've read about your partner is negative.
    DP and I have a odd relationship. We love each other dearly but he dosnt think before doin stuff. And I really have no friends to vent to that live near me the live across aus. So does my family, and I don't really wanna complain to them. And I thought bub hub was a place where people can ask questions and get advice and just let it out. But I'm starting to think that I just can't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    It's just that it's ALL negative? And almost everyday. Just makes me wonder why you would TTC with someone who you complain so much about? Have you spoken to him about it?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guest1234 For This Useful Post:

delirium  (27-05-2012),insanity  (26-05-2012),trishalishous  (26-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It seems like he's being pretty inconsiderate and selfish. I understand it's the small things that matter like saving the last of something for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyOf2Sweeties View Post
    DP and I have a odd relationship. We love each other dearly but he dosnt think before doin stuff. And I really have no friends to vent to that live near me the live across aus. So does my family, and I don't really wanna complain to them. And I thought bub hub was a place where people can ask questions and get advice and just let it out. But I'm starting to think that I just can't.
    I'm sorry you feel this way I'm only new here but I think it's perfectly reasonable for you to need to vent!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to austmum For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (26-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    He offered it back and you wouldn't take it...if you wanted it that badly you could have had it.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

insanity  (26-05-2012)

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    There isn't one almost everyday thank you. I post a few last week
    Coz I prob had the worst week ever and every little thing had gotten to me. I lost a friend, and I wasn't feeling to crash hot. DP has a few stresses to so we were colliding. And this thread right here was not a serious one I would start it off saying how rude if it was. We ended up sharing that drink which I thought was sweet. Yes we do fight. But how could we not with the amount of time we have known each other and what we have been thro. But we do love each other more then almost anything. I would do anything for him. And if I asked him to (coz his a male and dosnt think) he would to. And I will vent on here if I have issues. Their are some nice people on here, their are also some not so nice who have to dig at everything said. If people are getting sick of me you see who has written the thread... Just don't read it. And if your not sick of me well yay

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bonkers For This Useful Post:

tea&toast  (26-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchiesMummy View Post
    Its not people getting sick of you - its people full stop. Everyone will have a different opinion depending on their lives etc. I guess when you post on here you take it all with a grain of salt.

Not everyone is going to understand or even 'get' why you would even 'vent' about something like a drink? Doesnt make them horrible nasty people, they just dont get it. Doesnt mean you shouldnt vent, but tbh you wont always get the responses you want.

Hmmm did i even make sense?
    Lol yea it does. I know I wasn't even expecting responses tbh but Oh well

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bonkers For This Useful Post: