+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default How early could you feel implantation

Hey!

I had a 2 day, 6 cell, grade 3 transfer done Monday morning & I could feel a dull ache twinge on my lower left... There's been no blood & there was no full on cramps... Could it have been implantation? Would it still have been two early?

I'm not even sure how to count it, is Monday classed as day 1 as it was done at 930am

Confused?!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Marttc I had a 6 cell transferred last FET, I thought it would be classed as a 3 day as they defrost it the night before and let it grow. I read about 6 cells and the time frame states they grow to 6 to 8 cells on the third day. I did ask the FS if they class it as a 3dt and she said no.

That's great it was 6 cells, yesterday I wasn't told what mine was and I was wishing it was 6 cells but it looks like four. Did your FS tell you the grade or the Embryologist? I never get told. I think I may call on Monday and find out what mine was.

I actually felt a sharp burning stabbing pain on that weekend, my transfer was done on the Monday as well. It ended in a chem. I'm sure I felt it and knew in myself by the Monday I was pregnant. I didn't test until 11dp2dt and got a positive, good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually was told it was a grade 3 2day transfer.... Last time I had a four cell & this looked different, I called and asked to speak to the scientist & she confirmed it was a 6 cell, as you said - frozen at 4 cells but as it thawed became 6 cells.

Call & ask, you need to for your own curiosity

Do you think 3 days later is too early though?

Sorry to hear of you chemical pregnancy, does that mean it tried to 'attach' but didn't?

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    This may help you, I think it's too early. Friday or today implantation would of started according to the link for you.http://www.nyufertilitycenter.org/ivf/embryo_transfer

http://www.visembryo.com/baby/2.html

Afm a chemical pregnancy is a super early miscarriage, partial or full implantation I think...

I'm not as confident with my four cell, as I know the six cell took.

Can you pm me the embryologists number, I assume it is mivf? I asked the nurses if I could find out and they said ask the FS, so I did and she didn't have the paperwork so I still don't know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mattc - There is a sticky thread at the beginning called 3d and 5d transfer...what happens. The very first post will give you some idea what goes on with embryos.

Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I rang the lab, had to leave a message. They rang my FS instead, blah... I have two left apparently they are both grade 3 as well. What's your understanding of grade 3?