+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Your worst traffic fine ...?

Did you know ...

Not wearing a seatbelt = $265. How stupid was I? A great Mothers Day pressie! DH was so not impressed!

He let me off Not carrying my licence = $150. I had driven 2mins from home to drop my daughter off at work.

Anyone else got a traffic fine they're brave enough to share?

Thanks
    Reviews
    ahaha I dont really know what fines I have gotten. Dont pay that much of attention.

My DP never wears a seatbelt. I get so mad at him but he wont do ti. He will be paying the fine I get for HIM not wearing it lol

Im yet to be caught for having no licence on me.

I got pulled over a little while ago with my rego WAY over due, he didnt fine me. he threatened to impound my car right there :O But I said I would go and pay it straight away lol

I got pulled over once by cops on horses...That was pretty shameful lol

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    How many would you like ? Lol

Speeding $244 (6 points)
    Speeding $244 (3 points)
    Speeding $153 (1 point)
    Speeding $153 (1 point)
    Speeding $153 (1 point)

Talking on mobile phone $258 (3 points)

I have since bought a hands free kit for my phone but need to get cruise control fitted. I do a lot of highway driving for hours on end and I must just stop paying attention to the speedo and watch the road instead.

I should also point out that not one of those fines was issued while I had the kids in the car.

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Nothing yet but I've only had my Ps for 8mnths lol so still plenty of time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleigh View Post

I got pulled over a little while ago with my rego WAY over due, he didnt fine me. he threatened to impound my car right there :O But I said I would go and pay it straight away lol
    Oh - you were so lucky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleigh View Post
    ahaha I dont really know what fines I have gotten. Dont pay that much of attention.

My DP never wears a seatbelt. I get so mad at him but he wont do ti. He will be paying the fine I get for HIM not wearing it lol

Im yet to be caught for having no licence on me.

I got pulled over once by cops on horses...That was pretty shameful lol
    OMG!!! How about reminding him that he is at risk of going through the windscreen in a collision?? I can't believe people still do this!

As for me, I've had one speeding fine but it was 15 years ago so I can't remember how much it was. Plus a couple of parking fines, but that's it. I have a totally clean record now and of course all of my demerit points.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trust me I have tried. I have tried several ways, pleading with him, cracking the ****s, get the kids in on it (that worked for a while coz they scream his ear off haha), 'if you love me you would wear it" lol nothing works Silly man

Thanks
    Reviews
    failure to control a vehicle...I controlled it very well I missed a stoopid truck and avoided hitting 5 cars and ran off the road just under $200 I THINK only fine and only traffic offence in my whole time driving. A over enthusiastic do-gooder called the police despite being told not too. She could not even see the car just saw it unfold and called needless to say she left before police arrived(fastest I have ever seen them arrive to a call out lol)

They did try to get me to admit hooning and defect my car but could not prove it(highly modified car but I was NOT misbehaving).

I personally do not class this as an offence as they did not take points it was more they HAD to give me something and could not get me for anything else. They were narky as they went over the whole car and every mod was legal, they actually discussed what fine to give me lol
    Last edited by fairyflossfairy; 25-05-2012 at 23:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I once got a $50 fine and lost 1 point for driving at night without lights on. I had just driven out of a well lit car park onto a well lit road and got pulled over after about 50m.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Oh I lie! I got a parking caution does that count?