+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Gods Plan

I had planned to go back to work and study this year, i started to prepare for all of this, then about a week later after i had started applying for jobs i got my BFP, so i changed my plans. I have been for 2 ultrasound and they have given me over a 90% chance of having a miscarriage. I know its not over there is still a chance, i am praying for a miracle. Please pray for my baby.

They are so sure that i will miscarry that they were talking about D&C and the pill that makes your body expell it all. I told them straight out no i would rather just let nature take care of it, she said we will talk about it at our next appointment on Wednesday, she said she wants me to make up my mind by then. I told the doctor that i don't believe in abortion the doctor said its not abortion. Is it abortion?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm sorry this is happening to you. Praying that baby is a sticky one and you don't even have to think about anything else...

I think if you were told bub wasn't viable, not growing then had d&c and tablets, then to me that's not an abortion. It's assisting your body to let nature hurry up.

Hugs again and sorry if I've worded that all wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think that if it's in Gods plan for you to have this child , you will. I wouldn't take the pill either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Praying for you.

With regard to the pill thing, I guess you'll have to listen carefully to what they're telling you to work out whether they're sure bub has gone or not. I wouldn't take it unless they could prove that bub is def no longer alive.

God bless you both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Don't be pressured into making up your mind! Hang in there, praying for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Praying for you and your little one