+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default So annoying :(

Dh does FIFO, 3:1. It was so hard at first, especially with dd not sleeping well. Anyway I have a great routine going, put her into bed at 7pm and off she goes to sleep (she doesn't sleep through though, ends up beside me during the night). Anyway tonight dh makes so much noise that she ends up crying unable to sleep and now she's so cranky. He is such a douche! I asked him to be quiet until she was properly asleep. She's 14 months old now so it's not like he's still learning. The one good thing about her not sleeping is that at least she goes to sleep fine.

It sucks when they work away, seems like all he does is create more work when he's back!

I think I might have to strangle him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel your pain. Maybe wake him up in the middle of the night to see how he likes it? lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Psylent For This Useful Post:

CakeyLoaf  (25-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I find that i have lot more to do when DH is home. When his away my house is cleaner, I have less washing and dishes and my week is less hectic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am the same Dh comes home and everything goes out the window, the house is a mess, the kids are up late, he makes so much noise, we eat later at night and he's like a hot water bottle to sleep next to which means I don't sleep well.

When he's away the kids are asleep at 7:30pm and we have a very strict routine and everything gets done.

That being said I hate my DH being away it drives me crazy we just miss him so much Good thing he's home again tomorrow

Ky is offline <--- Ruby, the most precious little red gem ever!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't have the "waking the baby" issue as my youngest is 5mo and the others are 9yo and 11yo. I do, however have the "it will take me a week to clean up after you have left!" issue and the "I almost had her weaned off the dummy and you keep shoving it back into her mouth" issue as well.

I love the week DH is home - it's wild, unplanned, exciting and fun. I also love when he is away as the kids and I are in our routine, everything gets done and we just get along fine.