+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    All of dh family have the htc and love them. Have fun with your new toy.

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    benji i'm on a nokia atm, an e52, i hate it cos of predictive text (and the calendar is rubbish, reminders don't stay on the screen (but i love the battery, i charge it maybe every 4 days and i use it a lot. Every day would be painful, dh says its cos the screens draw so much power but iphones obviously do something different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    ha ha how clueless do i sound, 'dh says its because...'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    No I'm the same! Lol. I know nothing about it, I'm sure people who know stuff about stuff would think it's great and the battery life is fine.

My nokia was a pain, but honestly all I do is call and text. That's all I need. Oh, and for it to last more than a day.

Why are the iphones more expensive? They should be about the same, or are you buying it outright?

Thanks
    Reviews
    no there's a list of free stuff dh gets thru work, a list of low cost and then full price. Free is good!
    Yeah i've always had nokias, they are great for the basics i think i'll piggy-back them for a while to minimise the stress of the transition lol. I think that's how people that know stuff about stuff handle it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

Benji  (25-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have heard bad things about HTC... Had friends with heaps of problems with them. But then other people seem to love them so maybe they were just unlucky?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chameleon For This Useful Post:

Gothel  (25-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had so many problems with my HTC Legend. I hate it.

It turns off on it's own or it just plain doesn't ring. I know it's the phone and not the signal too as it doesn't happen when I put my sim back in my old nokia. Poor DD1 was trying to ring me the other day and it wasn't ringing. Then I tried ringing her as I hadn't heard from her and it just wouldn't ring. When I touched the screen to ring it lit up but then didn't ring.

Then when I switched it off and turned it back on again to try and get ot working it decided it was 11am January 6th 1980 (when it abviously wasn't 1980 LOL and was actually 4pm yesterday) and I had to change the date and time.

After my latest problem I have gone back to my old nokia and will have to sort our a new phone either when my contract expires or pay out the old contract.

Did you get the Samsung OP? I have heard good things about them from other people.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've got the Samsung galaxy nexus and its fantastic.

Someone added they had a phone that switched off - mine did that, it was a buggy app.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    coming to u from a Samsung SLC Steep learning curve The store was out of HTC so unfortunately the whole discussion was moot and I have no I Dee WA idea Ebay I'm soon lol lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    This will t ale a bit of getting used to lol Cox granny tiggy