+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Early pregnancy symptons

What were your early pregnancy Symptons? As in the few days after conception.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had nothing really. A temperature rise that didn't go down, but that's it.
    When AF was due my boobs went crazy though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can someone let me know what all tge abbreviations are on this site?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had excessive saliva & was always cold no matter how much heating & hot showers I had to warm up. I only tested because I had a feeling - the symptoms I thought nothing of at the time.

There's a page somewhere on BH that tells you all the abbreviations but I'm on my phone so would take me ages to finds the link for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My earliest symptom started just before AF was due, and it was excessive thirstiness - I was drinking 3L of water a day and was still always thirsty with a dry mouth! Other than that, sore boobs appeared just after AF was due, and waves of nausea started at 5 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Probably about a week before AF (AF= Aunt Flow/period) was due my nose wouldn't stop running & I was extremely moody (I'm not normally a moody person) and I got heaps of headaches.
    Closer to when AF was due I went off wine & couldn't finish a glass (VERY unlike me lol), my boobs exploded & my DF (dear fiance) said that I was just radiating heat like an electric blanket.
    The day that I tested which was day 1 after AF was due I had this filthy feeling in my stomach, not quite nauseas, just really dirty & off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Nausea waves from 12 days past ovulation which got worse into full morning sickness by 5 weeks preg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sooo thirsty! All I wanted to do was drink water! Had a small amount of faintness every now and then and that was it! Was convinced AF was coming and didn't even consider I could have been pg (had just come off the pill).
    With ds I had every symptom under the sun from about 4 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. I'm almost due for af but hoping I'm pregnant. I don't seem to have any major Symptons of af coming though but no real Symptons of pregnancy either. I'll be patient....