+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by StretchmarkBarbie View Post
    I think im going to request a d&c as soon as possible when i see my gp tomorrow. Im really not coping well to the point im getting bad chest pains
    Prob a good idea. It will make your hormone levels go back to normal pretty quick so you don't have to put up with those horrible feelings.

Good luck mate. Sorry x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry for your loss

We had a MMC 3 weeks ago and the bub stopped growing at 6 weeks. I got to my 10 week appointment with the OB before we found out and I had all the pregnancy symptoms too. We were given the option of a D&C and while it was a horrible experience it was the best option for us. It helped with the healing process. For me, it helped to talk with DH about a plan for trying again. It gave me something to look forward to. We also planted a tree for our LO. It helped me grieve.

Feel free to PM me if you want to chat more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think im going to request a d&c as soon as possible when i see my gp tomorrow. Im really not coping well to the point im getting bad chest pains
    How did you go today?

StretchmarkBarbie is offline Senior Member
    Winner 2009- Best Username Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Argh where do I start. Well my HCG levels have risen again. I have been referred to the early pregnancy unit at the hospital. They will contact me next week to organise more bloods and another scan. When those results come back then I will go in a talk about my options. Fingers crossed it happens naturally soon. I can't eat from morning sickness (have had 1 arrowroot biscuit all day) and I didn't sleep well last night. Want this nightmare over. Seriously wish I could just waltz into the hospital and ask for a d&c and be done with it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh stretchmark. The wait is horrible. What an ordeal you are going through. Sounds a bit like what happened with my first miscarriage. My levels rose too then dropped then rose again. The whole process was agonizing. I really feel for you. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers over the next while. I hope you are managing okay though I know you probably just want to go to sleep and wake up when it's over. Big big hugs. xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh where do I start. Well my HCG levels have risen again. I have been referred to the early pregnancy unit at the hospital. They will contact me next week to organise more bloods and another scan. When those results come back then I will go in a talk about my options. Fingers crossed it happens naturally soon. I can't eat from morning sickness (have had 1 arrowroot biscuit all day) and I didn't sleep well last night. Want this nightmare over. Seriously wish I could just waltz into the hospital and ask for a d&c and be done with it
    Oh mate I feel for you. Such an emotionally exhausting process. Xx