+ Reply to Thread
    OJandMe is offline I am the strength my children will have.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default prayers for guidance please.

I am in desperate need of guidance. an opening for a job in my area has come up. that itself is a miracle. i was told i would never get work out here so it's an opportunity i can't really afford to miss. however, the timing is lousy. I've still got three kids at home and I'm worried that if i apply and am successful it will completely destroy Dh's uni as he'll basically turn into the sahd. so what do i do? apply or not?

i don't think i can pull off full time teaching right now. but if i don't apply i might miss out all together.

advise? insight? please pray for guidance.
    Last edited by OJandMe; 24-05-2012 at 18:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A full time job sounds fantastic and applying and getting the job doesn't mean you have to take it.

Can your DH be a SAHD and do uni? How long does he have to finish uni?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have prayed for you to be given the sign you need.
    All the best in whatever move you make next xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Praying for you

OJandMe is offline I am the strength my children will have.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I spoke to a girlfriend today who has a son at the school with the opening, she dropped my name to the principal and he mentioned he had heard of me / knew about me through the town education grapevine. Of course it all has to go through the department, but he's going to keep an eye out for my name...

I'm applying, if I get it I do, if I don't, I don't.

DH and I have talked and if I do get it, we're going to ask his Mum to come stay with us for a month or two until we get into a bit of a rhythm and his Prac is over.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to OJandMe For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (25-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was going to say apply apply apply! But you've already done so, so well done! It's going to absolutely work out!