+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me please!!

I have a 3 year old and 2 year old, and since my older one has started Kindy she has been unfortunately getting lots of colds (and passing them onto her little brother). I would love to test out a "snot sucker"! There is nothing worse than seeing an icky little nose and not being able to get any of it out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love to review it since I have a 3 mth old....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me, please! My 10mo bub has his first cold, and absolutely hates aspirators that go up the nostril ~ screams his head off. Would love to try it and review it. Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me my 15 month old DD has had a constant blocked/runny nose for about a month now. I went looking at the chemist just the other day for something like this but couldn't find one. The bulb type is useless and distressing for my little one. I promise to write a review quickly...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Snot in our house is not optional....

Please pick me!! I have a 2 year old who loves bringing colds home to my 8 month old. I have one of the bulbs but is so awkard to use on a wriggly baby so I would love to try this. Thankyou!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Pick me please.

I have an 18 month old and 3 year old who have both inherited relatively small nostrils, so I am forever battling with them to try and clear out their noses without a fuss. I have used other brands of aspirators so would be interested to see why this one would be different, if not better. Thank you.

Eta: I also have a 'winter' baby due next month, so this would definitely not go astray, not to mention you've gotta love a product called 'Snotsucker'!
    Last edited by Mod-Uniquey; 24-05-2012 at 18:25.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Snotsucker

I have a 14 month old who aspirates into his lungs and he is feed by nasal gastric tube. If he (which he has at the mo) it goes into his chest and an infection goes into his lung and then he is antibiotics indefinitely so a snotsucker would help considerablely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezzabee View Post
    I know it's not totally related but I got one of these at the Syd Pregnancy, babies and children expo on the weekend... Great timing as Mr Sniffles showed up the following day. Once you get past the parent powered bit (ewww).. It's really effective!
    I've got one of these too, used it for dd from when she was a baby (now nearly 4) and have already used it on my 8 week ds. I agree once you get over the eww factor it's great - you get great satisfaction from seeing the stuff and knowing you have helped, far better than those useless bulb things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me. My dd aged 22 months has a cold at the moment and the snot in her nose is affecting her eating and sleeping. Would love to review it. TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME,

I have a 3 yr old and a 2nd bubba due in october and my dd get so stuffed up that she vomits, this would be a godsend for our family , please pick me.