+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    our snotty house has a three yr old and a 15 month old that sure could give this thing a work out! My youngest has also just been diagnosed with asthma, so keen for anything that could clear his nose and help his breath

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Pick me, My two boys have colds at the moment. I usually use my mouth for the bub (older knows how to blow his nose) as the normal aspirators are useless. But as DS2 (1yo) gets older its getting harder to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow this product sounds awesome! Pick me! My bubs seems to be constantly clogged since birth! He always sleeps with his mouth wide open which even the hospital thought was strange. He never lets me get at him with the bulb one. It just irritates him. He constantly has snot up there haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me
    Bub is 3.5 mths and I haven't used or heard of one of these before very interested in trying it out to see how well they work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    pick me have two kids in day care and we have colds here every second week i reckon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me. I have 3 children, one a four month old who has had bronchialitis twice (she was hospitalised at 4 weeks of age), she was so congested she could barely feed. The bulb snot sucker just didn't work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know it's not totally related but I got one of these at the Syd Pregnancy, babies and children expo on the weekend... Great timing as Mr Sniffles showed up the following day. Once you get past the parent powered bit (ewww).. It's really effective!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezzabee View Post
    I know it's not totally related but I got one of these at the Syd Pregnancy, babies and children expo on the weekend... Great timing as Mr Sniffles showed up the following day. Once you get past the parent powered bit (ewww).. It's really effective!
    Just to add - I have tried using the bulb suckers previously. They've got nothin on the almightly snot sucker! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pick me :-)

With three under 27 months, and two at day care - it seems one always has a blocked nose. Would love to have this to help them

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would lOve to test this - my 6 week old son suffers projectile vomiting due to weak muscles in his stomach - and this causes his nose to get all yukky at night ( it comes out of his nose poor bugger) - I have tried the fess aspirator but I find it a bit rough on his little nostrils - but have heard this is better than the fess one !