+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default New mum looking for friends :)

Hey I'm Tiarn,
    I am very keen to meet new people and make new friends as I don't know many people with children I am a 22yo first time mum and have a 4 week old girl.
    If there is any mums that want to have a chat or meet up let me know. Look forward to hearing from all of you

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey how are you? I'm k, I'm using my phone ATM and had a quick question, where abouts are u? Sorry u don't need to answer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tiarn

Im Michelle 28 first time mum of a 3 month baby boy. Im in banksia grove hear joondalup. If u ever want to meet up let me know

Thanks
    Reviews
    I live in landsdale, that's pretty close to joondalup how is everything going with your boy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey he is good very attention seeking so demanding all my attention. He doesnt like be at home think he gets too bored so we try get out most days Hows your little girl? Bub Hub are a little slow with there notifications so if you want u can email me at mishoon@y7mail.com or find me on FB under Michelle Gawthorne. If you want to meet up let me know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone My Name is Lucy I have just joined bubhub and live in Currambine i have a 1 year old boy and new to perth from the uk and interested in meeting some new friends,
    Hope to here from you guys soon