+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleriv View Post
    As a lawyer myself, I would have to say suit and tie/ or, a collared shirt, tie, jacket and dress pants- a jacket is a must- whether it is a corporate/ criminal law or any other sort of firm- that is what all males wear at all time, in my experience. Also, if he is dressed like that, he can run off to court if need be and will always be dressed appropriately for anything that could arise. I agree, borrow if you can. Good luck, I hope he likes it, it is a fabulous career to get into!
    Thanks for that, I actually hadn't thought of a jacket.

He's pretty keen, I hope it meets his expectations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    My DD did her work experience here in the law courts, she was told neat casual dress standards for girls, long dress pants and a collared shirt for boys with black leather shoes.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Mod-biscotti  (24-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i'm a teacher in hospitality and do a lot of work experience.
    we do traditional black and whites and although your son is going to a law firm, a good pair of black pants and a white shirt come in handy, especially if he wants to start looking for part time work.

make sure his hair is neat and most importantly - leave the mobile phone at home!!!! i hate it when my students have their phones (all the time....)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to halloweendee For This Useful Post:

Mod-biscotti  (25-05-2012)