+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hear you on the not normal af, it sucks too for me that they don't consider it even a very early m/c, sure as hell felt like one.

Can't sleep as usual, nervous about phone calls to see when I can get in, or not. I just want it over and done with.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, sorry been missing in action. I worked full time the last two wks and went away on the weekend, also celebrated my birthday. So have been very busy, I have been reading along through the emails I get, as for some reason I'm not able to log on to bh when I'm not at home and respond.

Well anyway, it saddens me to see our thread growing but it's great that we are all here to support one another.

I have booked into see FS next week (we should have our karotype testing back from the product of conception) and I have also booked into see Dr Lyn Burmeister at monash in late July as an in case app. The in case is if I don't feel current FS is going to do anything different in next cycle.

I have started working with a Chinese medicine lady, and she feels really optimistic- she wants me to work with her for a month before we try again.

I'm feeling ok in myself, I have got to the stage I think that if I dwell too much on what could have been I'll never be able to continue ivf. My 2nd and 3rd mc were the hardest to deal with, and then i learnt to move forward quite quickly. Its sad that I have learnt to do that, but it's been a necessity.

I find hope in the fact we (all of us on here) can get pregnant- our bodies want to be pregnant! So that is the first step, our FS just need to find a way to make that happen.

I also find comfort in that even though I'm not sure when we will do another cycle, that tests are still happening. We are still doing things to get that positive.

My sister has a friend going to Malta who has taken a prayer for me to be placed in the cave where the blessed Mary appeared. A little divine intervention I think won't go astray either.

Will pop on my computer in the next day and write some personals
    X

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (13-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Net3811 View Post
    ...now I'm unsure whether that was a chem pregnancy or not. I definitely don't think it was the trigger injection still there the day before the blood test but what would a veteran in the fertility stakes know???
    Truthfully, I just KNEW I was pregnant about 4 days before my BT. I also knew after my low Hcg that the pregnancy was already dwindling. I think women know their own bodies in a way medicine never can. If you believe you were pregnant then I think it is highly likely that you were- intuition is not something they can measure! Perhaps you had an implant that didn't continue and left that trail of Hcg that showed up on the POAS? It makes sense to me that if Hcg can double in 2 days surely it can fall rapidly too. Perhaps by the BT the Hcg had just dropped more?

Best of luck xoxoxo
    What's you new plan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Well it seems I will have surgery in the last week of this month, yah! Dr Vancaillie's office in Sydney has said they will fit me in, just have to wait for af to show as they only operate for this condition between days3 and 12. Hopefully she won't keep me waiting. I'm due around the 22nd so not too long to wait.
    Waiting for the scary part now.........costs! Oh well, whatever it takes I will do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude View Post
    Am I being stubborn or stupid?

I have decided I don't want to go into the clinic for my BT tomorrow.
    I so relate to this. The time I was pregnant, I really didn't feel it but had other people telling me I either looked pregnant or unwell. I was so afraid of being told I wasn't pregnant I didn't want to take my blood test. I was wondering what they would do if I refused to go! I figured either I was or wasn't and why couldn't I just stay safely in limbo land daydreaming. such huge hugs for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry for being MIA. I fell off my horse and broke my arm... Can you believe it?? I figure I have been lucky to get to 40 and not have a serious horse accident before now. Anyway, I have learnt my lesson, lunge my horse when he is being a d!ckh3ad rather than think I have the ability to ride him out of it.

I haven't had a chance to catch up with the thread, but I hope you are doing well, or as well as can be. to all.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minxyq View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry for being MIA. I fell off my horse and broke my arm... Can you believe it?? I figure I have been lucky to get to 40 and not have a serious horse accident before now. Anyway, I have learnt my lesson, lunge my horse when he is being a d!ckh3ad rather than think I have the ability to ride him out of it.

I haven't had a chance to catch up with the thread, but I hope you are doing well, or as well as can be. to all.
    Oh wow Minx, I hope your on the mend!! My horse when i was younger fractured my leg once when I fell off and it trampled my leg... Not fun..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (13-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick... eep, so glad I didn't fall between Chicago and the gate out of the arena....I think a leg would be so much worse!!...
    My own fault he was fresh and spooky and I should have just lunged the bugg3r. Hey at least I have something else to focus on for the next little while... lol.

I am going to delay my next cycle by at least a month. I haven't been able to do the range of blood tests I was supposed to do last Wednesday, cos I was still in hospital.... oh I did a proper job of the break....need 2 plates to put my humorous back together...but to fit the plates the surgeons had to break another bone...which then needed to be pinned. One of the blood tests was to see if I have "thick blood" and clotting factor....well the hospital shot me with heprin...so no point doing those tests before now. But I am taking so much pain killer that I doubt they would let me do a cycle any time soon anyway.

I am so sorry to see our little community growing each week, and hope to see some buoy us with hope soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minx you did a good job!! Well no point doing things in halves as my mum says lol... You poor bugger, maybe resting and healing is the right path for this month..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (14-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was finally able to face the clinic for my post failed BFP BT today. As I suspected, my hormone levels are confirmed as back to normal. Rather than tell me off for not coming in sooner (which I feared they might) the nurse asked what plans I had now. I told her I had booked with my FS for early July with a plan to cycle in July. She then said I should take some time this month because I had been through alot. Wow, they actually took the human side and realised that I am not a number but a lady desperate to become a mother who just had her dreams pulled out from under her. She even said to call if I have any questions before the next cycle.
    Am starting to feel a little better about my failed BFP, trying to acceot that it is a good sign that I had an implantation. Seems strange to try and think that it is good when it felt so bad when it happened though.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (14-06-2012)