+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls,

Just popping in to say I am so so sorry Rachael.... 5 months devastating. I have no words.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default From BFP to BFN and moving forward (chem and early MC support)

Rachael3 nothing I can say will take away your pain, I'm so sorry. This whole journey is just cruel at times. Do take care and give yourself time to grieve xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Rachel, so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine how you would be feeling. You are in my thoughts, it must be devastating. Big hugs
    Jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Rachael, I remember when you got your BFP in my first 2WW.
    Here I am in yet another limbo land of farewelling another chemical pregnancy with such a heavy heart... only to come here and read this news from you.
    Makes my sadness seem like nothing. You must be so very disheartened, so raw and so extremely grief stricken.
    Sending you about a MILLION HUGS. I will smack myself out of my own pity party and think how lucky I am it happened so early.
    Did they say what happened? Why? That is the first thing I wonder.

Fortitude
    xoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude View Post
    OMG Rachael, I remember when you got your BFP in my first 2WW.
    Here I am in yet another limbo land of farewelling another chemical pregnancy with such a heavy heart... only to come here and read this news from you.
    Makes my sadness seem like nothing. You must be so very disheartened, so raw and so extremely grief stricken.
    Sending you about a MILLION HUGS. I will smack myself out of my own pity party and think how lucky I am it happened so early.
    Did they say what happened? Why? That is the first thing I wonder.

Fortitude
    xoxoxoxo
    Hi Fortitude, glad you remember me It has been devastating. If we transferred one embryo my body could handle it and we wouldn't have this problem. Now it's trying to recover, try naturally for a while in the hope that I'm more fertile then jump on the IVF bandwagon again but transfer ONLY ONE embryo this time.

Sorry to hear about your chem preg. Glad to read you made some fantastic embies. It's hard with any loss or BFN but at least you can move on quicker.

I have been lurking in the hope to hear some good news from you. Wish you all the best with your next cycle x

Thanks to everyone else for your messages, it is much appreciated.
    Last edited by Rachael3; 06-11-2012 at 06:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Rachael, I am literally in tears trying to type this to you.
    Your terrible terrible loss is just unbelievable.
    The more I even think about it the more it upsets me. You must feel like hell has come to Earth.
    I also want to thank you for sharing your story, it has now made up my mind on a touchy issue. This time we took the gamble and transferred 2 embryos. With my poor pregnancy history it really was a gamble. After I did the transfer I started to panic- worrying about how my health could cope if both took. Worried that either them, me or all of us wouldn't make it. In some ways I am lucky that only one took even if it did fail.
    Your honesty about transferring 2 has confirmed my worst fears- it has brought it all into very painful focus. I will only transfer 1 now, I will learn from your painful lesson.
    I wish I could reach through cyber space and give you the massive hug you need. Have you named your sons? I think it would be extremely valuable to seek counselling ASAP.
    All my best wishes in this dark time. PM me if you need support OK?
    Fortitude
    xoxxoxoxo
    Last edited by Fortitude; 03-11-2012 at 22:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Howdy all

Well DP is now PUPO with two little embies on board

We lost one during defrosting and one dropped down to 6 cells, so the 6 cells and the 8 cells embies were transferred yesterday morning.

Testing is due 24/12/12

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fingerscrossd11 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (27-04-2013)