+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow that's LOTS of follicles! Awesome! Good luck.

xoxo
    Fort

Thanks
    Reviews
    second US today.. largest follies are 17 mm... lining is only 4.4mm ... EPU could be Friday or Saturday. Just called DH to let him know that the procedure might fall on Grand Final Day. He was really good about it ("well if that's when it is, that's when it is")...might have been a different story if Collingwood was in the GF though...lol.

How is everyone travelling? Zak? Sel? Fort? Net?

I am just not on top of this cycle, like I normally am. Previous cycles I was to the minute perfect with my shots etc, this time, I am jst not on it...almosr forgot to do my gonal f shot .... maybe that's why my lining is crap...and my FS doubled my progynova to "get it nice and think"...I have been good with all the tabs!!

Maybe I am coming to the realisation I am just going to have to accept that I am going to be the really awesome aunty. Feeling a bit "blah" about it all.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,
    Well Im officially PUPO with an expanding blastocyst and morula, unfortunately none others survived- BT 9th Oct. Scientist said today that they were very fragmented from the start and a few had made it to the blastocyst shell but were not developing within the shell. Very frustrated!!!
    Also heard that day 1-3 drop off in embryos are usually egg quality and 4-5 are sperm quality...Idk...Still have the new FS apts booked for october, will still them even if we are successful- as you never know whats around the corner.
    Love to you all!!
    Minx GL tomorrow-advice get on top of bowels as soon as you can, drink sips of water and gatorade/powerade xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Zak

Just re-read my previous post... wow the typos. Must have been falling asleep or something.

16 eggs at EPU today... pretty happy with that. I'll find out fertilisation rate tomorrow. Hopefully it's good. The recovery was really good... limited pain and discomfort compared to last time (which was horrible) ... feeling pretty good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, can I please join in your chat?

I found out on Monday I had a chemical pregnancy after a natural FET. Had the call from clinic today that we can start Simms on the 16th October. Feeling rushed a bit to get another cycle in by the end of the year and can't do December cycle as we have guests coming from the uk at completely the wrong time!

DH has quit drinking for this month, and taking a concoction of pills so hoping we can improve the sample quality as the last one was really quite bad. Reading back a few pages I had a giggle at the tese comments..... My DH didn't seem to bothered when I told him it could be an option this time but he may have cringed when I wasn't looking!

FX for all you pupo ladies......

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jen, sure you can join us and sorry for chemical. Both Zak and I jumped straight into a stimm cycles after BFN FETs earlier this month. I can understand trying to make the most of the time you have available. Just a heads up though, it takes 90 days for sperm to mature, so if your DH had some big nights a couple of months ago, this might impact the sample for for you next cycle as this is when the swimmers started out. I wish you all the best for your next cycle... having a plan and way forward helps to deal with the loss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear you had a chem Jen.
    Minx, congrats on the egg numbers, how did fertilization go?
    Fort, I know you are about to cycle, good luck with it
    AFM - Had a bad day Friday at work. So much work to do, I was feeling quite overwhelmed, then one of the ladies who'd been part of this snobby pregnancy clique started back after her maternity leave, one of the others then came in to visit with her baby. I have started to feel the pain of being in limbo land and it really felt like more than I could take. I just wanted to burst into tears and go home and drink LOTS of wine. Anyway, onward and upward. everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minxy.... Thanks for the advice on DH and 3 months. Think I just won't tell him! Quite nice him not drinking for a bit as he is a fairly big drinker. 3 months ago though I was going through a failed cycle and he did cut back so fingers crossed for this time!

Hey Net.... I have to say it is normal for us to feel the green eyed monster rear his head occasionally. I have to say I felt very "why me" last week but trying to move forward in a positive way. It is hard but hey.... What doesn't kill us makes us stronger and us IVF ladies are tough mudda!!!!!!

Hi everyone else!

Jen x

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Beautiful girls!

Just checking in...Net its ok to feel that everywhere you turn at times their is a pregnancy/ baby story and it gets just too hard to handle and all you want to do is scream!! I had a similar story the other day...

afm: started feeling ordinary last night spoke with fs and they believe i have the beginnings of ohss relapsing. just monitoring from home atm, but hoping this is a good sign too. for ohss to occur means my body is producing hcg!!

love to you all

Thanks
    Reviews

Default From BFP to BFN and moving forward (chem and early MC support)

How is everyone!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (20-10-2012)