+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girl X, sorry to hear of your BFN

I guess your next cycle will depend on whether you're doing a new full stim cycle or another FET.

If it's another FET, I would expect you will start Progynova following AF, shouldn't need to be on the Pill I wouldn't think and wait another whole month.

Good luck to you with your next cycle

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LiteFantastic For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (16-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LiteFantastic View Post
    Hi Girl X, sorry to hear of your BFN

I guess your next cycle will depend on whether you're doing a new full stim cycle or another FET.

If it's another FET, I would expect you will start Progynova following AF, shouldn't need to be on the Pill I wouldn't think and wait another whole month.

Good luck to you with your next cycle
    Thank you.

The next one will be an FET. The only thing is, I don't naturally have periods at all. Normally I only get them by taking the pill for a month and then stopping it.

So, I wasn't sure if I would get AF anyway by having a failed FET?? Or if I'd need to take something to bring it on. Maybe it would happen just by stopping the progesterone pessaries? I have no idea.

So frustrating that I have to do 3 a day up until the BT on Friday now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I ovulate naturally, so I didn't take anything except clexane the night before transfer and progesterone afterwards. I stopped the progesterone on Friday after confirmed BFN ad started spotting today. I don't know what would normally happen in your situation.

All I'd suggest is doing what I did GirlX.... call your FS/FN and line everything up, just in case ? Good luck with whatever happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, havent been on here for a while missed you all.
    Hi SJG. Im sorry about your losses xx
    Ally I hope you are doing ok?

Hope everyone is as ok as they can be?
    Really just wanted to send you a big hug Minxy xx Im sorry. But very happy that you get to move on again asap. As Net said (Hi Net!) its always better if there is a plan and some actions!

AFM I had EPU yesterday, 12 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilised. So now we wait til Friday for the d4 PGS testing. Results will be known that day. Im very scared to be honest. And having ET on sat of our two frosties. Hope they defrost It would be the best birthday present ever if one of them sticks.

Hugs to you all. Its a hard journey.
    x
    Last edited by SelM22; 18-09-2012 at 21:33.

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default From BFP to BFN and moving forward (chem and early MC support)

Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Hi girls, havent been on here for a while missed you all.
    Hi SJG. Im sorry about your losses xx
    Ally I hope you are doing ok?

Hope everyone is as ok as they can be?
    Really just wanted to send you a big hug Minxy xx Im sorry. But very happy that you get to move on again asap. As Net said (Hi Net!) its always better if there is a plan and some actions!

AFM I had EPU yesterday, 12 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilised. So now we wait til Friday for the d4 PGS testing. Results will be known that day. Im very scared to be honest. And having ET on sat of our two frosties. Hope they defrost It would be the best birthday present ever if one of them sticks.

Hugs to you all. Its a hard journey.
    x
    Hey I'm good just opking for O hopefully transfer

You did well at EPU!! How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to say hello and that I hope everyone is doing oK.
    Ally, you are so young. Even if this doesn't work right now, you have years of fertility left to save or find donors etc. I envy you your position!
    Everyone have a lovely day

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    21 eggies today girls, quite sore and recovery was painful. Got some nice drugs- morphine. Will find out tomorrow fertilisation rate etc xxxxHope you are all ok xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (22-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Zak, that's a great number of eggs. Hope the morphine works well, I found a heat pack works well for the pain too. Shall be lurking for your embie rate!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Net3811 For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (22-09-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Got the call this morning, 17 of the 21 were mature and were fertilised yesterday. We have 10 that have survived overnight, transfer has been moved to Wednesday as the 10 are going strong. Wont get another update till Monday. Feeling a bit better today, no pain just uncomfortable from my bloated belly.Fx for Monday !!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (22-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey hey

Thanks for your thoughts. Great news on the recent EPUs. I really hope this cycle will be THE cycle for us all.

Had my first bloods and scan this morning... 23 good sized follies (better than last time, there were 30-something...all different sizes)...and started cetritide this morning.... EPU will be either Thursday or Friday, find out on Tuesday.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to minxyq For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (22-09-2012)