+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah.. swimmers take 90 days to mature.. so your DH needs to start on vits and stuff 3 months before he needs to give his sample. So if he has a big night out, the impact will be apparent in 3 months time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I dont think I will be in the clinic until around 28th or so September if cycle goes okay and get into transfer.

My hubbie has the TESA since his samples are usually pretty poor and last time we had around 75% fertilisation rate due to this.

I think I will start stimms next Friday - have the scan that day to make sure I have down regulated.

I have forgotten how bad Syranal can taste! I sniffed some before going to the footy last night and ended up with a sore throat - horrible stuff.

I had acupuncture today so got my lady to also put a needle in for the lungs to try and clear them out.

I havent been that good in going to the gym this past week due to busyness at work but jeans definitely feel looser in areas which is good.

Have a good saturday all.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default From BFP to BFN and moving forward (chem and early MC support)

Midnite, I spoke to DH about TESA you should have seen the look on his face..priceless!!
    We could be in around those dates for a transfer, just depends when epu is.
    Minx how are you going? DH is so hard to get him to take anything, if he would stop smoking and drinking it would I'm sure, make a hell of a difference.. But no...so if this cycle is no good he will be prepared if we need to move clinics.fx that won't have to happen!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeepers Zak... he drinks and smokes and has a low sperm count?? where is the commitment??!! Sorry I shouldn't judge, but given everything us girls have to go through a little sacrifice on their behalf isn't too much to ask is it?! I got my DH off the wine... he just replaced the alcohol with caffeine (diet coke) *sigh* but I think it might be the lesser of the two evils.... speaking of which I caved and had a coffee this morning... but it's one... for the whole day... hopefully it will be the last. Anyway, Lynn will tell him Maybe you should threaten him with TESA if he doesn't give them up Zak....

I am ok... tired and hungry... I hope it's not pychosomatic. I had a dull ache in my lower back, going down my right leg yesterday (only 3dp5dt) I remember others writing about something similar, but don't remember their timing or if that is good or bad or means nothing. Didn't you feel something like that Zak, or was that when you m/ced .

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

I know it frustrates the hell out of me....!!!!! current FS has never spoken to DH about his lifestyle, its always focused on me..I should tell FS one day when I'm there alone and get his opinion & if he will bring it up with DH.

I get those twinges across my hip going down my leg early on around implantation and then unfortunately I feel m/c in my thighs too( that's much later though)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (08-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh I sound like a horrible *****y person - I go onto hubbie if he has a full strength coffee and if looks could kill! He now has the occasional decaf water treated coffee but not daily. Both of us hardly ever drink (he had a beer last night at Wagamamas before footie - but hasnt had one in about 3 months. He has had about 4 glasses of wine since the beginning of the year and I have had 1-2 total. None of us smoke and try to be healthy. He is good and takes his tablets every night without fail. Since my last stim cycle I have just gone off alcohol which I think is a good thing and feel a lot better for it.

Hubbie doesnt like the TESA esp when my FS was talking to him in details about holding his balls very tight and would squeeze them etc - you should of seen the look on his face - priceless.

However if it is a way that we can get better results and he is in pain for a day or so it is worth it - esp considering what we girlies go through. He also cant get a general for them as he has to drive so only gets a local - lots of it! He sid last time it was a bit sore for a couple of days afterwards.

Zakmick I feel for you esp when you are trying to do you best to get the best results and the other half doesnt play ball. Alll the best.

I think we are due for EPU around 25th September or so. I am glad it is now at Northpark which is only 10 min down the road for us.

Have a good rest of the day ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ahhh... they're so precious aren't they??? lol midnite

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks Zak... I hope it was implantation related.

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I had no idea this thread existed!!! This is exactly what happened to me but I'm cd and after a cycle off we are having a FET sometime this month . I don't know what I dread more a bfn or a bfp and lose it again! How do you get rid of the fear?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ally,
    So sorry about your loss, but it's good you have a plan and that's the key to keep looking forward.

Personally, I am pretty pragmatic and fatalistic about this now... what will be, will be and we'll just get on with whatever you have to do next. I think you have be realistic and accept that it is a numbers game and have faith in the expertise of your FS. I went into this transfer with "third time's a charm". While I will feel the loss each time, we have a plan and while we have a plan, we have hope. My original plan had to be changed when I broke my arm, but if the FET doesn't work we'll go back and do another stim. I think my coping mechanisms have improved each time too, because you find out something new about why success eluded you this time and what can be done differently.

Good luck with your FET

MQ

12. The Following User Says Thank You to minxyq For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (09-09-2012)