+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Me again, ok girls, based on all of your advice/experiences I have booked into the wellness clinic that our fertility clinic works with - going for a fertility assessment on thurs. I know the first thing that will get mentioned is weight. Sigh...need some help to get my mojo back. Still havent put on any weight, so still 28 kilos down over the last 18 months but still cant lose any and have been reading lots of bad things about having a bmi over 32. And mine is

Sorry just crapping on really.

Will let you know how the session with the naturopath goes...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Zak I had no idea you could do that? Last post is the one on here I hope she is ok.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just letting you ladies know that FET is scheduled for Tuesday. Just need the thaw to go well and we are back on the bandwagon.

I'll wait until Monday to buy the clexane and the pessaries.

Funny how it doesn't feel as real as much as a stim cycle.

MQ

4. The Following User Says Thank You to minxyq For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (02-09-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default From BFP to BFN and moving forward (chem and early MC support)

Quote Originally Posted by minxyq View Post
    Just letting you ladies know that FET is scheduled for Tuesday. Just need the thaw to go well and we are back on the bandwagon.

I'll wait until Monday to buy the clexane and the pessaries.

Funny how it doesn't feel as real as much as a stim cycle.

MQ
    Fantastic Minx!!! X

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to say hello, hope everyone is OK.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Net3811 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (06-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello! How are you doing?

I'm booked in for FET on Saturday.

I'm starting to feel scared. I can't help but view it as "I'm going to be pregnant on Saturday" - and I know that's setting myself up for extra heartbreak if it doesn't work.

It's our wedding anniversary Sat, so I'm hoping this will be the most awesome present ever. It just doesn't feel like it can happen. Even though I know that's not right - still feels impossible. I'm even resenting silly things like not being able to have a drink on my anniversary, as I feel like it will end in a BFN anyway.

Emotions just all over the place. I thought I was all fine with it, but the closer we get the more freaked out I get.

How is everyone else doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh GirlX hun. I think that all sounds very normal. In fact I have seen others say that. Its been a stressful ride to get to where you are. And the trepidation and the hope - all normal too.

I had braced myself for the fall again with AF finally arrived, but I think the fact the FS called that day - by chance - and said I could start cycling with this period gave me a weird peace. Strange. And this bloody cold I still have - got the first round day before the D&C which is 7 weeks TODAY, has made me a sookie sookie la la!!! Bloody hell. At least I can channel my anger at that!

So first night of stimms last night. Has anyone else grabbed all the stuff to do the shots and then thought ****, how do I do this? Weird. I think I am losing my mind

Hi Net how are you?
    And Minxy?

xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Hey,

I've been very quiet on the threads this time around. Had my FET on Tuesday, so yay for PUPO and boo hiss for the TWW. This month seems like a bad one for BFNs and I just don't really feel a partof the cycles threads... so I have just been lurking and trying to keep positive.

SelM - grats for getting onto the meds quick smart for you

MQ

GirlX I felt the same way about not being able to party it up at my own 40th for the same reason. Just delay your anniversary celebrations for two weeks ... or nine months...lol

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minxyq For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (07-09-2012),SelM22  (09-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick - I know you asked in a previous thread about vitamins hubbies have been on. Mine is taking menevit, zinc, w x fish oil (DHA and EPA), 2 x dha, 2 x coq10 and a probiotics since he was unwell earlier in the year. My FS is pretty non comittal on the vitamins apart from the menevit. All the rest I discovered just by talking to people etc. He was also on some chinese herbs a couple of months ago as well.

Well better get ready and rug up - have some tickets for the footy tonight and not feeling well at all!!! Would have been a nicer night just to stay inside.

I will do a longer post over the weekend.

ZM - yes we will probably bump into each other one time at CFC St Kilda!!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default From BFP to BFN and moving forward (chem and early MC support)

Just picked up my drugs to start stimming tonight. Fast turn around I know- but I'm just sick of waiting!!

Minx- join the Kween K'iesha grp their are women in all different stages, everyone just supports whatever stage your at.

Midnite: thanks for the vitamins. I think we are too late for him starting anything new, but with all the advice from you wonderful girls, he is now taking: (has been taking some things for 5 wks)
    1x zinc plus
    2x royal jelly
    20ml aloe Vera
    1000mg vit c
    Handful goji berries
    4mg folic acid
    400 mg magnesium
    And TCM herbs

And he will keep his swimmers as fresh as possible while I'm stimming and then last ejaculation when I trigger.
    Let me know when your in the clinic next and I'll see if I am too- I'm back there on Sept 14th Arvo