+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Net I have everything crossed for you too xx
    Zak - is Maca root something you can get from health food shops?
    Thanks so much for the acupunture chat. I think I will bite the bullet and contact the clinic repromed recommends.
    Im still down with this terrible cold. at home working today so I dont infect others.
    I guess this body is exhausted hey!

KandP - let us know how you go with things
    My DH isnt keen on all of the "alternative" stuff either. But he does it out of feeling responsible I guess. Mind you trying to get him to regularly take menevit is a disaster. He figures his stuff is in the freezer so no need anymore

No blooming period here yet. Seriously...

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default From BFP to BFN and moving forward (chem and early MC support)

Hey Sel!!
    I got the maca root online but I'm sure it would be in the health food shops. I stopped taking it though, as I was getting very flat and thought that could be the culprit- which I think it was.
    Did you get some Manuka honey for your cold?? Huh huh?? Just teasing.. I hope it clears soon xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (27-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for thinking of me ladies. Twas a BFN. I am consoling myself with a few glasses of wine. Sel, I'd take some of that Zinc mixed with Vit C, it would be ideal for you right now.
    Zac, I got some great info from Sharkey's Healing Centre. That was the site that led me to get more thyroid testing and for ureaplasma which I ended up having despite the doctor's reluctance to test for it.
    Hope everyone is travelling well, have a lovely day tomorrow.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

I'm so sorry Net!! I would be having a few bottles not a few glasses. Big hugs honey xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep kegs of wine (well beer for me). great big cyber hug Net. I am so sorry. Bloody universe, cut some good people some slack for once!!

Thanks Zak - is Manuka honey a health food shop thing too? Sorry ladies Im a novice with this alternative stuff. Did try and get in with a wellness clinic here today but no one answered the phone, perhaps they have the adelaide cold too?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    Yep kegs of wine (well beer for me). great big cyber hug Net. I am so sorry. Bloody universe, cut some good people some slack for once!!

Thanks Zak - is Manuka honey a health food shop thing too? Sorry ladies Im a novice with this alternative stuff. Did try and get in with a wellness clinic here today but no one answered the phone, perhaps they have the adelaide cold too?

Yep you get it at the health food store, try and get the higher factor 20+ or 25 +, but it is expensive, I paid $49.99 the other day and you could have the olive leaf extract too- health food shop will help with that as well x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (28-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    After a HUGE chat with my DH today, we've decided that if this is a BFN, we're both going to see a naturopath. He's not as comfortable with the idea of donor eggs/sperm as i am (and i'm not 100% comfy with it either) so i said to him that if we want to keep going with our gear, we need to pull out all the stops.
    hello!!
    Just wanted to let you know after us not having a successful BFP through IVF, we tried alternative medicine for DH 98% abnormal sperm morphology & I'm happy to report after 3 months of acupuncture & no alcohol (not even diet changes) it's back to 95%, so just under the accepted 96%!!
    so we think it's worked for us, I'm also on clomid to help.... So FX
    Find out full results on the 3rd

Good luck! Keys hope you don't need to go down that track!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

KandP  (28-08-2012),SelM22  (28-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

That's fantastic Marttc!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yaaah MARTTC! Thats fabulous news. GL with rest of the results and hope this puts you back on the rollercoaster soon

Anyone on another thread with Toni81. Ive been wondering about her.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews

No haven't seen her for awhile, you can go to her profile and see when's the last time she posted.