+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

Hi Net, how are you going over there?

Toni - hang in there lovely. I think we all know what you mean about the loss thing. I am asking the universe to be kind to you. I hope the next week flies by for you.

Bindi - limbo land truly sucks. I am so sick of waiting and feel like Im being punished more because I cant get started again I had a massive breakdown when one of my good friends announced her preg too, it seems to be par for the course, and really really hurts. Like a massive kick in the guts. Im am sorry you have had to deal with that too. Your town sounds very lucky to have someone so active in things like you - good work. And distraction is a great technique - at least for a while

xx and girls

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default From BFP to BFN and moving forward (chem and early MC support)

Well girls.. I back on the rollercoaster!! FET booked for Friday..2x 3days..
    I'm feeling a little numb about this transfer...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (22-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: From BFP to BFN and moving forward (chem and early MC support)

Woohoo Zak.

I've just started to test for O. All going well we'll have a 5dt next week. *fx* frosty survives the thaw.

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to minxyq For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (22-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls, so great to see progress down the FET road! Zak, Minxy!! (Wish it was me too. F this stupid body. No idea what it is doing anymore.
    I think its O'ing but dont think it should/can be. Good undies, white pants, baths, the lot, nothing is working )

And had fragile x test today, gees I hope that one doesnt come back showing anything positive. That means certain bad eggs and early menopause, + implications for offspring.

All just seems so far away atm. I wish this brain could think about something else.

Hope you are all travelling ok?
    Toni - thinking of you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs for you Bindi and Sel. It really is crappy isn't it. Thanks for thinking of me Sel. I've been busy in a couple of other forums so not got in here to keep in touch. Good luck for your transfers Zak and Minxyq!

Sel what is Fragile X test. That's a new one on me. The journey can certainly be all-consuming. Have you got some hobbies you can concentrate on? I realised one day that I really did think about this every single day. Sometimes I try to force myself to stay away from the computer and forums etc but have not succeeded yet. My test is next Monday. Not hopeful but have fingers crossed in spite of myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Net3811 View Post
    Big hugs for you Bindi and Sel. It really is crappy isn't it. Thanks for thinking of me Sel. I've been busy in a couple of other forums so not got in here to keep in touch. Good luck for your transfers Zak and Minxyq!

Sel what is Fragile X test. That's a new one on me. The journey can certainly be all-consuming. Have you got some hobbies you can concentrate on? I realised one day that I really did think about this every single day. Sometimes I try to force myself to stay away from the computer and forums etc but have not succeeded yet. My test is next Monday. Not hopeful but have fingers crossed in spite of myself.
    Hey Net - thanks for the reply, makes me feel normal having all you ladies here saying the same things I feel. Yeah I need a hobby, just need to find one that can truly distract me

Fragile X is a genetic disorder - really horrible one. Its X linked. Very rare (so unlikely I have it, ). Causes mental retardation in boys in particular. And is the main cause of autism. Not good. Has an infertility presentation in women, hence the test for me, just to rule it out as a cause of my "lower quality" eggs. Causes early menopause etc. Oh dear. I dont think I have it though, because women with it at my age tend not to produce many eggs at all, and no good ones, and have difficulty getting them to blast, which we dont really. Sort of. Hate the waiting and limbo! Doc thinks my weight is prob the issue. Damn, Ive lost nearly 30 kgs, but still...

What test are you waiting for, are you in a tww?

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sometimes doctors really annoy me with the overweight thing. It is caused by PCOS anyway from memory. The medical reason it causes issues is that sometimes it leads to hormonal fluctuations etc. I ovulate every month from my remaining ovary and produce the right hormones (although age affected level-wise). If you are the same, it is unlikely to be your weight which is the issue.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Net3811 For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (23-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Just popping in. I'm sorry I haven't been around as much as I would like. Typing is still challenging and work is nuts (sorry personals are out for a while). I read BH each morning to keep track of what's going on... so I am sending virtual hugs .

Thanks for your well wishes. I hope Zak's transfer went well today.

MQ

12. The Following User Says Thank You to minxyq For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (24-08-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default From BFP to BFN and moving forward (chem and early MC support)

Hi girls,
    I'm officially PUPO with twins... Oh how I wish that round be the case. Transfer was smooth, hurt a little and a bit crampy afterwards but had acupuncture before and afterwards and it was so relaxing, even fell asleep in the one after transfer. BT is Sept 6th.

Minx.. How's it tracking for next week? Still transferring?

Huggles to all of you ( a cross between a hug and cuddle- I pinched it (asked first) from a fellow bhubber) xox

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (24-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    zak! I hope u get twins. Snuggle embies snuggle!!

Can u tell me about the acupuncture? What do they do. Do they put needles into your groin? Are u nudies? Lol.

Huggles, love it