+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AF arrived, starting my second stim cycle. Feeling a bit apprehensive after last stim cycle and cancelled FET.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (02-08-2012)

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm finding it harder and harder to deal with as the month of October is quickly approaching.

I was suppose to be due October 29th with our first loss, and it just gets harder and harder to accept that I am suppose to be almost due with my first, but instead I have zilch!

I always thought that it wouldn't be so bad when the due date came around because I always thought I would be pregnant by then, but it isn't looking good...

I feel like I have given it my best shot and just want to give up on it all, but I wouldn't have a clue where to start learning to accept that decision

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
    I'm finding it harder and harder to deal with as the month of October is quickly approaching.

I was suppose to be due October 29th with our first loss, and it just gets harder and harder to accept that I am suppose to be almost due with my first, but instead I have zilch!

I always thought that it wouldn't be so bad when the due date came around because I always thought I would be pregnant by then, but it isn't looking good...

I feel like I have given it my best shot and just want to give up on it all, but I wouldn't have a clue where to start learning to accept that decision
    I'm hearing you
    I would have been due Nov 30 & all our friends that have since announced just feel like they'll have their babies in their arms soon (2 friends due before Christmas) it's breaking my heart & I can't even bate to look at their tummies why is it so hard? I just want to be pregnant!
    I'm feeling really emotionally unstable at the moment I hope for all of us in here, that we can get a bfp before the due date arrives x

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bare**

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls,

I think we just have to ride the waves sometimes and hopefully we stay afloat and not sink.

Don't feel guilty of letting that green eyed monster come out as we are humans and we are not perfect. That why we are also called individuals, all made differently and all cope with things in our own ways.

If sitting in a car crying, hating the world, asking when is it going to be my turn?, being jealous of our friends, avoiding parties etc, is what gets as through our trying times, we need to do that for our own sanity to be able to keep going.

I met another teacher yesterday (3 currently pregnant at the school I'm at), started chatting and she is 6 mths pregnant. She came straight out and told me it was an IVF Bub and she has been trying for 6 yrs. We had a long chat, it was great chatting to someone who knows exactly what it's like. She was talking of her frustrations that her FS was quite traditional and she is very gungho wanting to try everything possible as she was not going to accept that she could not have a child. She was not going to leave a stone unturned.
    She said the difference with this BFP she did acupuncture. She also said that didn't think it was going to be viable as at 14 days her hcg was only 23, 4 days later 75, then it slowly increased until it was doubling in the specified time. She spotted before her official BT and had a major bleed that they classed as a threatened m/c at 9 wks but here she is 6 mths pregnant!!!
    Miracles happen!!

Thought we needed cheering up, Clem you need to share your You tube video here

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1343901577.652749.jpg

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Marttc!!
    Been thinking of you xox

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (08-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It seems to be really sad here just now. Mine would have been due october 23 so I'm dreading it. I'd love to take time off work but it's our busy season so prob won't be able to and i don't know how I will be coping. My former assistant just told me she's 12 weeks so I'll probably have to cope with seeing her belly round the place while I'm either still trying or given up. I truly don't want to hear anyone else's happy news these days. I feel guilty sometimes that I can't be happy for others but I know I've taken a battering so don't let it bother me too much that I'm in a bad space just now. Zak, it's nice to see your work mate's story. I love that Betty White saying. I hope for all our sakes not just BFPs but also for the anger and disappointment to heal, it really is quite wretched.

Right now I'm just looking at the fees that will be due and dreading the bills. How is it that a cancelled IVF converted to an IUI ends up cheaper than a medicated IUI. By about $400 well? I was considering paying Fertility North to go on their waiting list but that is $400 too, it's all kind of freaking me out. I went shopping last night for the cupboard stuff and spent about $100 without actually buying any food! My budget is usually $175 for the fortnight. I've indulged in some organic food ordering and now want to confess i can't really afford it. Sigh. Trying to remind myself it is only money, and tomorrow I start jabbing and I have cycle mates! That's always so nice.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Net3811 For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (03-08-2012),Zakmick  (02-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much ny dear cyber friend. I had a sel day today and feeling a bit better.
    Had a great talk with a friend of mine tonight who has children and she gave me some new energy in a strange way. She has a sister struggling with if and was telling me about the family's pain from the process, including the impact when your ate the one who gets pregnant and someone else doesn't. Made me think about things a bit differently. Then I had a small crisis presented to me with a young friend who may have made the antibiotic/pill mistake with a very new boyfriend. Oh dear. So its been an interesting day.
    How is everyone else tracking in limbo land. Less than two wks til I c fs now, that will help me feel like we are progressing.
    Xx girls

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

minxyq  (06-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, for some reason my phone didnt show any of your replies, so my last reply to GirlX was just sitting there looking lost amongst all of the other messages - sorry!

It seems to be a bit of a sad time for all of us, and while I dont want it to be that way, I take a great deal of heart from this because I know you all really understand. I am trying really hard to cope with this stuff the best I can really. Like all of you. I wish I had a magic wand and could make it better for us all, but the truth is its back on board that train when we can.

MMARTC Ive been thinking of you often my dear.

Thanks for allowing me to vent and for responding in a way that makes me feel normal - or as normal as I can be with this medical condition/process hanging over our heads.

Now just need my body to kick back in and give me some indications of the timeline I need, to go with the plan we have formulated.

Hang in there girls.
    Love to you all. And strength for dealing with the yet another pregnant person and yet another pregnant belly.

xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (08-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there ladies...

Sorry I have been lurking and reading regularly. Typing is a challenge with the smashed elbow.. still in the brace and at least another 3 weeks to go. But I am back at work and glad for it.

I am so sorry everyone is feeling sad or finding things hard at the moment, this is not good.

Sel, I think you make a very good point... when we get the chance to announce our pregnancy, our announcement is likely to have a very similar impact on others TTC. I don't know, i just think life's too short to dwell on things beyond our control and better to focus that energy on something constructive... as Zakmick said we all cope differently. My friend announced the arrival of their 6th child this morning and I feel nothing but joy for their little miracle...I didn't think about me or our situation, never entered my head until I typed this... maybe I'm odd.

AFM: Given the whole situation with the arm and it still healing, we have decided to use the bubsicle, rather than go another stim cycle... I think it is too much of an ask for my body to cope with. So hopefully, FET at the end of the Aug - with progesterone support and a jab of clexane, so waiting on AF and then monitoring for O.

Try to find some light ladies

16. The Following User Says Thank You to minxyq For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (06-08-2012)