+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Girls I completed this survey yesterday, it is to help ivfers who have been not successful (yet) with follow up from our clinics. Ie what support we need, how we are coping, not coping etc.
    if you have the time to complete it, only took me about 10 mins or less, I think is definitely worthwhile and is an easy survey that's a tick a box.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...0-gift-voucher!)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (10-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just completed the survey, thank u zakmick, definitely worth doing I think!
    Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Just popping in to say hi.. and wondering why I have only just found this thread... :S I dont read far enough down. I was in the April thread with alot of you and am so sorry that we have all ended up in the same boat.

Hope everyone is well and hope you dont mind if I join in chatting with you lovely ladies -

I am now 5dp5dt for my frozen cycle - and as much as I've been feeling positive.. the fear that it could be another chemical is creeping in.

Jemxxxxx

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jem,

I hope your stay with us, like all of us is short but sweet. I pray that little embie of yours is burrowing in nice and snug!!!
    It's understandable your thought pattern because of your previous transfer but that's in the past this is the present... And you have every chance this could be your one xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey JemJems,

Sorry you have 2 be here. Good luck with FET please let us no how u go. Which clinic do u go 2? I found that in my last 2ww i was in the kitchen A LOT - I was trying my hand at baking - time consuming & tasty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies.
    Yeah I guess it's just old feelings coming in to haunt!!!
    I am @ Westmead Fertility Center in NSW.
    Ha ha.. I get my husband or Father in law to bake - then I just eat it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jems,
    like the others have said, sorry you have to be here So sad to read of all your losses too

I too have pcos (borderline whatever that means!) and newly discovered and removed endo.
    Have you had your endo removed?
    It makes me wonder if there is any link between early m/cs and the two.

I see my FS today to find out what are next plan of attack is from here on. Do you mind me asking what sort of protocol you are on for your cycles?

I hope you get your STICKY BFP this month!!!

Zakmick, Fort, all you other beautiful girls! (sorry still learning everyones names) How are you all going? Where is everyone at in their cycles?

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi dandelion,

I have had my endo removed twice now. The 2nd time there wasn't as much there. And I've been on metformin for PCOS.

My fresh cycle I was on a long down cycle. Lucrin and 100 Gonal-f. I only ended up with 5 eggs and 2 fertilized But FS was worried about OHSS so put me on a low dose for the 1st cycle. If I need to do another fresh cycle I think they will up my Gonal-f dose.

Goo luck with your journey and I hope it's a short one for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

(tmi post)

I still have my first AF from m/c it's 14 days today (I'm exhausted just want to stay in bed I have no energy) Tcm lady has had me on herbs to get rid of everything and I suppose from 4 m/c in 12 mths there would be a lot of gunk in there that needs to go!! I don't think my d&c's have removed everything??

Saw tcm lady yesterday and she said I have bled enough and I'm now I'm on something else. Even the acupuncture yesterday only have me short burst of energy before I fell in a heap again, so glad it's school holidays and I haven't been called into work.

Gee though the last two days I've had whopping migraines.. I need to up the water intake due to the amount of blood I've lost apparently. Just drank 1 litre, better get in to another.

So our cycle plans are, have my knee surgery on July 20th(torn cartilage old injury playing up), have next AF and then transfer. So I think it should be sometime in August.

Always waiting for something in IVF, but that's life too.

It's just started raining heavily here, I'm going back to bed and rest my head.
    Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    got my blood test in the morning, FRIDAY THE 13th!!!!

already got a BFP with a HPT, but im not getting ANY hopes up whatsoever until i see that heartbeat. everyone around me is excited tho, they are all much more hopeful than me. i cant bring myself to think anything positive yet, its only going to be taken away from me again.

good luck girls