+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just found out the girl i sit next to at work is preggers – she’s due on the day I would have been L

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakmick View Post
    How's everyone's weekend been?

Minx: how's the pain??

Afm: well I called the clinic yesterday and they said my results are not in from the karotype testing completed on the product of conception, so my appointment next week may need to be moved. I just want to know, but I also want something to show up- is that bad??
    Nope, I understand how you feel... When ww were ttc naturally & it had been over 12 months, DH was tested & a part if me hoped something would show up for DH sperm & it did so we were able to deal with it and take appropriate steps to move forward to having that baby in our arms!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    I just found out the girl i sit next to at work is preggers – she’s due on the day I would have been L
    Oh u poor thing! Can u move desks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's sucks, that happened to me... It hurts I know... Hopefully you won't be to far behind x

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh crap Clem, that would be very difficult... Is it time to take that break from work?? I know I'm strong but I don't think I could do that, sitting next to someone who is a constant reminder...my head is shaking- I'm a loss for words on how unfair life can be sometimes....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakmick View Post
    Oh crap Clem, that would be very difficult... Is it time to take that break from work?? I know I'm strong but I don't think I could do that, sitting next to someone who is a constant reminder...my head is shaking- I'm a loss for words on how unfair life can be sometimes....
    It sucks She's also the loveliest chick! I have to stop thinking about it and get on with the next cycle, but it's hard

I do sometimes feel like giving up work, but most days i love my job and its a good distraction. Plus with IVF, its so hard to know how long you will have to be doing it! I could have a year off and it still not work.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (19-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh man!
    That wil be difficult as the pregnancy progresses, I feel for you.
    (((HUGS)))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clem, it is very hard when this happens at work...your not alone. At the end before I left my job girls were getting pregnant which made it unbearable and most were younger than me. This wasn't the main reason for leaving but it did contribute and slight relief that I didn't have to face it anymore. A few days after I left another girl fell preggers (found out on FB) who was one of the only 2 girls that knew my difficulties.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachael3 For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (24-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wondered just as a general questions, do you girls end up feeling really fragile the further you get into this IVF process?

I think it’s because of all the shifts in hormones, i had to wait ages for my HCG to go down after the miscarriage, then went straight on the pill, now off the pill and waiting for AF, then i start popping estradoil. I feel like I’m a blubbering mess! I had some friends want to come and stay last minute this Sunday and the thought of it just made me have an anxiety attack, i had to say no to them (which is totally unlike me). When i look in the mirror i look grey, pale, and I’ve noticed that my hair is all falling out L I know the estradoil can cause hair loss, but i think it’s also stress. It’s also hard to sit next to someone 5 days a week, who wants to talk about her pregnancy (not overly, just in a normal way) and she just brought in her baby scan pictures. I had to run into the bathroom before i burst into tears. I seem to just get anxious over small things now, i feel like my nerves are frayed.

I think my partner finds it hard to understand, he just keeps trying to be positive. I just feel like i don’t have any positivity left in my me anymore. I feel so drained and its only been 8 months of this, i could be doing it for 2 more years.

Sorry, its me, me post. I’m having a big whinge, but does anyone else feel like this? What do you do to get through it ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clementine Grace - I hear u - This process is so draining both physically & mentally. The only thing that seems to help me these day besides my DH is this website & that u can post woteva u r feeling & we have all been there or r there now.
    I wish i could give u the magic answer (i have been looking 4 it) but unfortunately it's prob not gunna get much easier with ur work colleague - I fell preg naturally the same time as my next door neighbour so we were due around the same time (m/c) it was so hard seeing her grow & then when she had the baby (boy) that nearly broke me. He just turned 1yr old last month & how could i say no 2 going 2 his b'day party. Even my DH doesn't no that i hate looking out the front seeing her with him but i guess i just keep hoping that next time my luck will change & it will b my turn.

Please don't give up hope this time it will work & we will get our babies

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Toni 81 For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (24-06-2012)