+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Teddy Bears Picnic in Shorncliffe This Sunday!!!

Hi fellow Brisbane Mums and Dads,

My name is Michele and I have a little girl, 11 months old - Madeleine. Myself and some other local Mums are hosting a Teddy Bears Picnic in Moora Park, Shorncliffe this Sunday (27 May) at 10:30. This will be in support of Australia's Biggest Morning Tea to raise vital funds for the Cancer Council.

All families are invited to join us. There will be raffles, lucky door prize, games, storytime and a prize to the cutest bear on the day. You just need to bring a plate to share, a rug and of course a favourite teddy bear!

Tea, Coffee & Milo will be supplied per gold coin donation.

Please, if you can spare a few moments this weekend and would like to have a nice day out with other local families then please head down to Moora Park as every cup counts!

For any enquiries please do not hesitate to email me on butterflykisses80 at gmail dot com

See you there!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MnM8011 For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (24-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I forgot to mention that further details are available here: http://www.facebook.com/MurrumbaDown...0786784606593/

Similar Threads

1. New momma bears-- how are your husbands/partners coping?
    By moosemousse in forum Newborns (0 - 2 months)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 29-11-2012, 09:05
  2. Tiny Teddy racing cars
    By mumsrulz in forum Birthdays
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 09:25
  3. Shorncliffe State School
    By Kimberley24 in forum Preschools and Schools
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-03-2012, 18:14