+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Please

I would love the opportunity to read this book. I am resorting to nursing our wee one way too much so we can all get some sleep during the night, but am really scared that I am setting myself up to forming some really bad habits. Would love to find out how I can settled her better. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please!
    I have a 4 month old who is waking lots in the night and trying to get the day sleeps sorted too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Please pick me! My little 6m old DD will only sleep when breastfeeding! I'm exhausted and it's just not sustainable. I'd love to read this book and get some help PLEASE!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!
    My little one has been giving us grief at night! Waking up and not wanting to go back to sleep!

mummy to gods gift to us

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love if you picked me! I have two sleep books sitting on my dressing table. I've read them both to no avail.

My son is 6 months old and is waking 2 hourly most nights. He has been doing this since the dreaded 4 month sleep regression. Controlled crying certainly isn't for us so the gentle approach is what I'm after!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me ! My 7 month old is a terrible sleeper! I've tried everything but nothing seems to work....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to read this - my DS is only 6 weeks old, however being a supermum ( single mum) makes his backward sleeping pattern almost unbearable with a 6 yr old daughter to keep entertained .. He sleeps for 4-6 hours at once during the day, and only 1 1/2 - 2 hours at night .. And sometimes it can take several hours to settle him again .. I am trying to avoid co-sleeping because when I'm in bed - it's the only time I have to myself to just relax - and if this book could shed some light on how to get him into a solid routine in the future - ibwould be one well rested supermum ! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sleepless Mummy!

PICK ME!
    My DS is 9 months. Since birth we have done multiple trips to sleep centre in Bris, Child health nurses, doctor visits, and read lots of sleep books!! Also have viewed forums, blogs, spoken to friends, family and attended baby sleep talks! This has got me nowhere!
    Now, During day baby sleeps 2x 1/2 hour naps on my lap! Bedtime consists of me stoping everything and laying down with baby from 530pm, he feeds to sleep and im lucky if he stops feeding and is asleep at 830. Normally he sucks and feeds til more like 11:30. Sleeps til bout 130, where he has a 2 hou playtime til 330. Nothing i do will get him to sleep he is a major pain. Feeds to sleep and morning wake up is 5 ish! Safe
    To say i havent had more than 2hours straight sleep since before i was pregnant!
    Sorry
    About the essay! Can you tell i am desperate to be given the oportunity to try!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Thanks everyone, this is closed now. I'll let you know who has been selected as the lucky reviewers tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I've had a chance to select the lucky reviewers - they are:

MamaNurture
    personaloven
    penny05

For those of you who missed out this time, there'll be plenty more items up for grabs. Remember to make reviews about any products that you've used or books that you've read, parks that you've been too, etc in the reviews area because the number of reviews you've made previously is a big factor in picking the reviewer (as well as suitability for the product)! We also try to share the love and make sure that it's not always the same people receiving the lovely freebies!

Lucky reviewers, your items will be mailed out to you shortly - if you're address in your User Control Panel is NOT correct, please let us know ASAP as that's where we'll be mailing your goodies!

Once you've tested the pumps out, please post a review in the Sleeping & Settling Books reviews section by 22 June.