If you have a baby that does not sleep well, something that helps your baby to sleep would be an absolute godsend! We are giving 3 lucky viewers the chance to review and keep a copy of a new baby sleep book - The Sensible Sleep Solution: A guide to sleep in your baby's first year.
This call out is now closed
The Sensible Sleep Solution is the latest in baby sleep books! Newly released, this book is a must have for all new parents.
Written by two psychologists, Sarah Blunden and Angie Willcocks, who work with tired and stressed parents every day, this book is for normal everyday parents who want to get some sleep without controlled crying or co-sleeping.
Based on up-to-date information about sleep and development, The Sensible Sleep Solution is full of developmentally sensitive and supportive tips and information to encourage baby to sleep and parents to grow in confidence. The Sensible Sleep Solution is written in 'magazine style', making it an easy and pleasureable read.
Praise for The Sensible Sleep Solution:
"a beautiful, easy to read book"
"finally, commonsense about baby sleep"
"this is the book I've been waiting for"
"I love how this book sets out what to expect for the first year. We get it in pregnancy books, but I've never seen it in a baby sleep book"
The book is available together with other great sleep products at www.sleepshop.com.au
Thanks sleepshop.com.au !
This is what you need to do if you want to be one of the lucky reviewers:
Reply to this thread IF:
- you have a baby under the age of 1
- you would be able to this book and write a review for us
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address (user cp > edit profile to change your details - remember members cannot see this info, only admins can see this data)
- you must live in Australia
By replying to this thread, you agree to:
- read the whole book thoroughly
- post a review in our reviews section within three weeks of receiving the product (but not before you have read it thoroughly)
- your review must be at least 50 words long and written in a way that is easy to understand
If you agree to all the above, post in this thread saying Pick Me and tell us why we should!!
We'll look at all the posts that have been made 10am Tuesday 29 May, Brissie time, and select three lucky viewers. If you have completed your Reviewer Panel details correctly, we'll have your name and address and will be able to send you the product.
Preference will be given to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. How to add a review guide
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.