Closed Thread
Page 99 of 256 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by b4us View Post
    Well I poas a few hrs ago and without fail AF has
    Yay! Works a charm hey?

My morning jog brought on AF cramps like no one's business, but as soon as I got home just now, they stopped.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're in business!! AF is here properly at last!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sitting here STILL waiting to hear if I have ovulated... had another BT this morning.
    Kind of excited to have the FE transfer soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, forgot to say ... mumtocrhis - woo hoo for 4 eggs babe!!! See, it's so good that you believed and didn't cancel when they said only looked like 1 follie. Fantastic. Hope they all fertilise!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (17-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    We're in business!! AF is here properly at last!
    Woooooooohooooooooooo!!!

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Yay! Works a charm hey?

My morning jog brought on AF cramps like no one's business, but as soon as I got home just now, they stopped.
    lol I was reading that as morning bog (meaning poop) I must not read when I am tired sounds like AF is nockin

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys. While it's my first time posting I have been lurking for quite a while reading about your journeys. I am currently in my second icsi cycle and things are crap! My first cycle I had 8 eggs 6 fertilized. I had a day 5 blast transfer and the others weren't suitable to freeze. It resulted in a bfn. This round they upped my gonal f considerable in the hope to get more eggs and it hasn't worked. Had epu yesterday and got 10 eggs. 4 mature and then another later. Just got a call to say that only 3 fertilized and they want to transfer tomorrow. I feel like a failure. We are doing Ivf as my husband had a vasectomy 14 years ago. Sorry for the me post but we made the decision not to tell anyone about Ivf and I feel like I have no one I can discuss this with.
    Sticky vibes to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by b4us View Post
    lol I was reading that as morning bog (meaning poop) I must not read when I am tired sounds like AF is nockin
    Bwahaha! Well, I bought an HPT while getting some groceries this morning and just POAS, so fingers crossed I'll be "blessed" with some spotting later today. Come on, uterus, I believe in you!

Appy, welcome, and sorry to hear your cycle is a bit crap. I know what that feels like, check out what happened in my first cycle in my signature. I was devestated. I didn't even make it to day 2, so at least (I very much hope) you will have something worth transferring tomorrow. And don't worry about having to have an unplanned Day 2 transfer; the best place for a little embie is back inside its mum! Not in a petrie dish. So having a Day 2 transfer is by no means a bad thing for your chances. Fingers crossed for you hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks sariele. I have had my mini freak out and just visited dr google so am a little calmer. Here's hoping for a sticky one tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Appy - sorry to hear things haven't been going to plan for your cycle. But sometimes those are the ones with the best result. I wish you all the best for a sticky one!