Closed Thread
Page 97 of 256 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bubs4kylee, yay! Hope they are all fertilising right now

Sariele and Peonies, hopefully AF will turn up in the morning for you both.

My cats are fruit loops too, they do keep me entertained. When I'm home, i realise how much of the day they spend rolling all over each other. They're angry that i ran out of science diet last night and they had to eat whiskies hence taking off with my sandwich. I don't know if many cats eat peanut butter sandwiches, but these two do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    They're angry that i ran out of science diet last night and they had to eat whiskies
    This made me .

I'm currently listening to one of my cats trying to bury her poo in the litterbox by digging the tiles and the wall. She hasn't worked out that she's supposed to dig the litter itself, and is mystified as to why there's still a bad smell.

Had a sore left nip. since I got out of the shower ten mins ago, so hopefully AF will be here soon, even though it's not really a typical pre-AF symptom for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    13 eggs are now being bombarded by DP's lil swimmers 😊 my tummy is sooooo bloated and they tell me it will be like that for about a week 😒

Crinone gel twice a day from wed and Pregnal jab day 3,6 & 9.

Here I was hoping the jabs were all over.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Lib77- what day ET are you doing? I am about to ovulate for my FET so looks like we will be TWW together!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lib77, good luck with your fert. rates hun!

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hahahaha our cats love vegimite toast and playing in puddles of water there so entertaining

Sariele - i just did the poas trick (bfn) maybe AF will kindly show herself
    AF cramps are lurking plz plz plz plz sariele and i are praying u show yourself PLZ!!

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck lib77

Thanks
    Reviews
    All this talk of kitties makes me miss mine SO much. His name was Falcor, and I had to have him put to sleep last year after 3 years of twice daily medication, operations, and such. - he was 5 weeks old when i adopted him (he was abandoned in a bag on a creek bed with his litter and i hand-reared him. We had 12 years together).

He was such a character! He loved broccoli, and used to be the most dog-like cat i've ever had. He was my little mate and a source of great joy to me. I didn't realise that you could feel grief like that for an animal.

I'm sad, but reading your stories has made me remember how much of a scallywag he was.

fal on bum.jpg

This was how he sat most of the time
    Last edited by KandP; 16-07-2012 at 19:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    All this talk of kitties makes me miss mine SO much. His name was Falcor, and I had to have him put to sleep last year after 3 years of twice daily medication, operations, and such. - he was 5 weeks old when i adopted him (he was abandoned in a bag on a creek bed with his litter and i hand-reared him. We had 12 years together).

He was such a character! He loved broccoli, and used to be the most dog-like cat i've ever had. He was my little mate and a source of great joy to me. I didn't realise that you could feel grief like that for an animal.

I'm sad, but reading your stories has made me remember how much of a scallywag he was.

Attachment 24384

This was how he sat most of the time
    He's so beautiful!! it's so sad when they die isnt it our big fella sits exactly the same way like a drunken old man.

Thanks
    Reviews
    bubs4kylee & lib - good work!! Relax & take it easy. Look forward to hearing great fert rates tomorrow.

AFM: Don't faint girls, but I think AF is here. Not going to bet on it, as I had a bit of blood a few days ago & then it went away, but I think this might be it this time.

Cute cat KandP - sorry for your loss, I know pets are really part of the family. I'm more of a dog person really, but I like cats too. My DH hates them though & he's allergic. That Purina ad with the "I'm growing up beside you" song makes me tear up every single time, and no matter how many times I see Marley & Me I still bawl my eyes out. I can't wait to have a bubba to grow up with our doggy.