Closed Thread
Page 96 of 255 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    Hi lovely ladies!!!

B4us ohhhh recipe sounds good! We went for the old el paso nacho topping today... I think your lasange sounds better!!!! good luck tonight hehe x

Gstef its getting to the crazy part of the tww now! The closer I get to AF the more the undie checking bandit turns up.... Are you all moved in now?

Clem not many sleeps left for you!!! I am unsure if I can poas this time... Pregnyl shot yesterday???

Amysan congrats!!!!

Sariele that AF really is misbehaving huh!!!!! I think she knows when we want her and starts being cheeky.

Peonies hooray for your bday! any plans??

How is everyone else??

I have a huge week of work ahead and dont want to play at all wish I could throw a sickie and not go!!!! Lol clearly getting the progesterone sooks this time!

Have accupuncture tomorrow. Going to ask her to bomb me out with the relax points! Last time she did it I felt so relaxed it was like I'd had a wine

TTC bubba #1 through IVF
    Lol undie check bandit!! Yeah we slept at the new place for the first night last night!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GStef For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (16-07-2012),dancingbutterfly  (16-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kandp love the sound of ur detox, def sounds like something we need to do.

Argg have been up all night with a horrible migraine, throwing up. I forgot my metformin on sat so last nights one has made me sick. I feel like I've got a massive hangover, still haven't made it to work just want to lie on the couch. Damn you estradiol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where are you all girls? I've had to sit here all day writing a stupid report from home with no updates on Aunt Flo coming to town, or test results

I'm over the hideous migraines. This one is starting to go down to a dull ache thank god. The most exciting thing thats happened so far today, was watching my two cats fight over a peanut butter sandwich one snuck off my plate when i wasn't watching. A gripping life i do lead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No updates on AF arriving because still no bloody AF. Waaaahhhh!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    she's such a witch, what is her problem? its ALWYAS the way, when you want it to turn up, it never does!

Thanks
    Reviews
    And to think I was worried about the possibility of having EPU on my birthday. At this rate I'll be lucky if it is even in July at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Snap! Grrr...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, and Clem, watching my two cats chase and fight is one of my fave things. They're so silly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope AF turns up soon for you, Peonies. Clem, my two cats are INSANE. Oscar is currently asleep at my feet, looking innocent as anything - 20 minutes ago he was yowling like a banshee because I had the audacity to close the fridge door without offering him anything. Fruit loop.

Meh, I'm just crabby. Back to work for me today, and I'm totally counting down until the next school holidays already. (10 weeks to go!!!!) It's exhausting. And I'm getting TWO brand new students, in term three, sigh... which means I have stacks to organise tomorrow now, instead of just going with the flow.

Lucrin is going fine. I'm a bit bloated, but that's more PMS than anything else. I'm seriously, ridiculously happy that I'm not on Synarel. Loving this cycle already and I haven't even started stims yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one ladies....
    Sorry for me posts as on phone.
    Had EPU today and collected 6 mature follicles. Now to wait for the call in morning about fertilization rate. Just resting up reading 50 shades darker. Dam it's addictive.

Hope all is well