Closed Thread
Page 95 of 256 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! I'm not gonna POAS this time. I have the last 2 cycle. BT is on Friday! Hope this week goes quick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Friday is my birthday GStef - hope it's a lucky day for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lib77 - I triggered at midnight last night, is your EPU tomorrow?

Gstef - I have everything crossed for you that it's a , well except when I'm in for EPU tomorrow (sorry tmi, tried to make a funny)

Peonies-in case I forget, for Friday, 21 again

Hi everyone, really slack on personals, I'll try and catch up properly soon, it's just so hard to catch up when you all have something important to say and the thread moves so fast.

AFM - tomorrow is EPU, so excited and nervous. Have to be there at 8.30 for a 12pm appointment, it's gonna be tough waiting around. I hope my 2 follies don't let me down.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AceOfBase For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (16-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies!!!

B4us ohhhh recipe sounds good! We went for the old el paso nacho topping today... I think your lasange sounds better!!!! good luck tonight hehe x

Gstef its getting to the crazy part of the tww now! The closer I get to AF the more the undie checking bandit turns up.... Are you all moved in now?

Clem not many sleeps left for you!!! I am unsure if I can poas this time... Pregnyl shot yesterday???

Amysan congrats!!!!

Sariele that AF really is misbehaving huh!!!!! I think she knows when we want her and starts being cheeky.

Peonies hooray for your bday! any plans??

How is everyone else??

I have a huge week of work ahead and dont want to play at all wish I could throw a sickie and not go!!!! Lol clearly getting the progesterone sooks this time!

Have accupuncture tomorrow. Going to ask her to bomb me out with the relax points! Last time she did it I felt so relaxed it was like I'd had a wine

TTC bubba #1 through IVF

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

Amysan  (15-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum to chris how exciting epu tomorrow!!!! Good luck hun I hope there are lots of beautiful eggs baking away!

TTC bubba #1 through IVF

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (16-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mum to chris, best of luck tomorrow! Hope its a smooth epu and you get good drugs and lots of good eggs!

Dancing, I'm the same, so don't want to go to work. I love going to acupuncture, i always walk out feeling zen and calm (ish anyway).

Sariele, stupid AF. Maybe you should have a big session with your fella, that might bring her to town

I feel weirdly calm this cycle. Which makes me think perhaps its not going to be the one to work. My face is coooovered in zits, and i never get any (thank goodness for my new Mac mineral studio finish) and i feel so chunky and bloated. I really crave chocolate and sweet stuff like nothing else when i'm on the hormones. I've got to stay away from it, its probably helping to make me pudgey and spotty. I hope this week goes fast, i want another weekend.

Hope all you other lovely ladies are doing well

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (16-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh clem! I hear you on the spotty and chunky feeling It doesn't help that we went to a fete yesterday and bought chocolate crackles and coconut ice. I then won 2nd prize in the raffle and won a huge cookbook and 6 cupcakes. (i'm stoked about the cookbook but could have done without 3 cupcakes in my belly - DH had the other 3).

We've actually started a detox that my old naturopath put me on a couple of years ago - it's a 3 week elimination and readding diet, with week 3 having the full range of food you can eat. We're starting at week 3 and staying on it for a month or so - week 1 is effectively a vegan diet and with my IVF cycle coming up, i don't want to shock my body too much. I cut out dairy, gluten, sugar, processed foods and stick to clean foods. After yesterday's blowout i know i'll have sugar withdrawals, but i'll be ok and will feel good in a few days. I need to lose about 10kg.

Anyway, i'm starting to get little cramps here and there, which make me think that AF is starting to knock on my cervical door

I thought since there is no such thing as TMI in this thread, i'd tell you that i've been on DHEA for about 1 month - and one thing i've really noticed is an increase in libido...woah nelly! I practically pounced on my DH when he arrived back from 3 days in Sydney on Friday night

The negatives - slightly pimply on my back - but not huge ones, more blocked pores that are scrubbed away, my hair is falling out a little bit more than usual when washed, some weight gain (see above for that), not much acne on my face at the moment (but that's always been hormonal so we'll see what happens when AF gets closer).

Thanks
    Reviews
    mum2chris, good luck hun, hope you get some nice looking eggies.

Can orgasms help kick-start AF? Cause I might give it a go this morning...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (16-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck mumtochris!!! Hope you get a few great eggies. Thanks for the early b'day wishes. DB - out for dinner with DH on Fri night, and then lunch at a pub with friends and some fmaily on Saturday. And I bought myself some new slippers yesterday. Yay me. I really am getting old. Still no AF. Christ on a bike! (as the paddies say)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (16-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just sitting back here in the fog in the cold waiting for ovulation.
    Good luck to all of you whatever stage you are up to!