Closed Thread
Page 94 of 256 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by b4us View Post
    AFM- yep you guessed it still no AF i had some witchy poo pain this morning while shopping but it stopped... i pray she comes soon might give dh some loving tonight to try and bring it on if he is lucky lol !!
    I thought of trying this too.. desperate measures.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've said it every day for about 4 days now - "Now tonight, we should do it because it might help bring it on, AND it might be the last time for a while." Ok, he says ... so that's a plan. And then I fall asleep early. haha
    Last edited by peoniesarepretty; 15-07-2012 at 20:55. Reason: spelling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    I've said it every day for about 4 days anow - "Now tonight, we should do it because it might help bring it on, AND it might be the last time for a while." Ok, he says ... so that's a plan. And then I fall asleep early. haha
    Haha!!!!!!! My DB keeps giving me the wink and telling me.although we cant baby dance.... Nothing is happening there sonny jim. You stick a pessary up your vajayjay twice a day and tell me how sexy you feel?!??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hahah you girls make me laugh

My poor fella is coming home after a few weeks away and i don't know how much lovin, he'll be getting this week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Getting a period while on Lucrin.. ugh. I'm already feeling crabby and now I'm PMS-y on top of that. *stabs*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I'm 6dp5dt and feeling exhausting both physically & mentally. Physically cos of the house move, not that I've been lifting much but I've been site supervisor lol and mentally from the TWW. Although I haven't had much time to think about it! Cos the sorest lower back and haven't been sleeping solidly. I think my subconscious is going 100 miles an hour!! Not sure how I'm feeling re: BFP/BFN... Drawing a blank really! Hopefully at least one of the 2 embies has settled in!!!! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you going to POAS GStef?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Hi ladies! I'm 6dp5dt and feeling exhausting both physically & mentally. Physically cos of the house move, not that I've been lifting much but I've been site supervisor lol and mentally from the TWW. Although I haven't had much time to think about it! Cos the sorest lower back and haven't been sleeping solidly. I think my subconscious is going 100 miles an hour!! Not sure how I'm feeling re: BFP/BFN... Drawing a blank really! Hopefully at least one of the 2 embies has settled in!!!! Xxx
    you're getting close to bt! only a few more days to go. Hope its a BFP

I think i'll prob POAS... i won't be able to resist. last two cycles i've gotten a faint BFP at 6dp5dt. I think ill wait till next sunday, if its a bfn (BT on tuesdady) ill count myself out.
    Last edited by Clementine Grace; 15-07-2012 at 21:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all, im already posting in a few different threads, whats one more?

so many familiar names from my first cycle back in Jan/Feb, sorry you guys are back here again too some of you have even had another attempt since then! we had to wait 2 periods because of my D&C, and my normal cycle is about 5 weeks, so that = FOREVER TO WAIT!!!

glad to be back on the horse so to speak, just got a comfirmed bfp, but not counting my chickens after last time...

sending lots of sticky thoughts to you all, and hope your IVF journey's are short and sweet.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Amysan For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (15-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Come ON, AF!!!

Had a look at my mentrual calendar app today. Apart from the cycle I was jabbing Lucrin from CD 21, this is the longest cycle I've had since Sept last year. All of them since then (apart from the aforementioned) have been 24-27 days. Really starting to think I may have O'd twice this cycle. Or very late.

Gstef, got my for you! When is BT again? I admire those of you who either don't POAS or wait til a reasonable time. I just can't do that; I'm too impatient.