Closed Thread
Page 92 of 255 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    the one when he is smiling at Elizabeth when she is playing the Piano at Pemberly..
    *swoon* Oh, I just love that bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    And just because i'm bored, this is Pemberly (aka Chatsworth House, derbyshire uk) covered in snow. We were there in 2009, it's so beautiful, you just expect Mr Darcy to come riding across the snow on his horse

chatsworth.jpg

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (15-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just took my trigger shot 45 min ago, so no more needles for me 😊 yay. Work has given me till thurs off...but I dare say I will be at the FS that day getting one put back in 😄 fx anyway.

Things finally feel like they are moving forward for us.

Good luck to everyone else...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    DB - don't drink pomegranate juice after transfer, only before.

Lackers - well, bloody boo to the reds. I've been willing the waratahs to win (there's a sentence I never thought I'd say) but it's not working. Now I know how DH feels.
    Ahhh yes re read your first post!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

Peonie- thanks so much for the info, I appreciate it. Thank you for all the vitamin info too.

Dancing butterfly- dinner was lovely, a few wines and am now sitting down with a box of roses chocolates... yummmm.... I can't stop at one!

Clementine- thanks for the welcome and the kind words. So glad to hear that you get such relaxing results from acupuncture. I'm going to try it for sure. Good idea about doing it on ET day, I'll have a look at the research too Ohhhh swoon- I just love those scenes too. I've read P&P so many times, I adore it. Wow- how amazing that you visited there too!!

Emmy- Goodluck! Have my for you

Tiggerfields- Yay, glad you're a week in- wishing you all the best and hope you're feeling better

Thanks
    Reviews
    And just because i'm bored, this is Pemberly (aka Chatsworth House, derbyshire uk) covered in snow. We were there in 2009, it's so beautiful, you just expect Mr Darcy to come riding across the snow on his horse
    Wow, what an amazing photo. I never even considered that these are actually real manor houses that you could go and see IRL, I must do that if DH and I get to spend a decent length of time in the UK.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lackers View Post
    Peonies - I was one of the many reds fans who were willing the brumbies to lose! Watching the reds now while on my iPad typing away! Come on AF! How funny that we are cheering on our AFs arrivals?

B4us - your AF needs to hurry up too!!

Yay Emmy - are you doing a full stim cycle this cycle?

Gstef- i think DHEA is the drug that people are taking to increase egg numbers and quality. I could be wrong but was wondering if you were on it since you got such an awesome number of eggs with low amh. The low amh really surprised me. We thought we were just dealing with mfi and then wham! We've both got problems! I still think my 6 eggs was pretty good with low amh and having 2 frosties.

Everyone in the tww - praying that your AF stays well away for the next 9 months!!
    Absolutely Lackers! That's a great outcome! Yeah I do Synarel and then puregon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    To the girls talking about Folic Acid - i-folic has 500iu of folic acid, not 500mg. Elevit has 800iu. I'm on megafol which has 5mg; this was prescribed to me by my FS. iu and mg can't really be compared though - mg relates to mass and iu think is related to potency.

I also take 40mg of elemental zinc per day, 500mg of magnesium, then i eat load of tuna/salmon and supplement with fish oil caps, CoQ10, baby aspirin, and i also take DHEA (75mg daily) and prednisone (5mg). The prednisone will be upped to 10 when i start my next cycle.

peonies - you've put me in mind - i will get my GP to order me a blood test to check all my levels - if i can cut out even a couple of the 12 tablets i'm taking per day, i'll be cheering! With the folic acid, i figure that Warren wouldn't prescribe me something that would do me harm?

Gstef - here is some info on DHEA - i found this page to be really informative when i was first prescribed it

http://www.centerforhumanreprod.com/dhea.html

Thanks
    Reviews

Attachment 24315
    Wow!!! That's absolutely gorgeous <3

Here's a Saturday night funny for my fellow Colin Firth ladies:

tumblr_ly37hgMTmd1r2c6nw.jpg

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (14-07-2012),dancingbutterfly  (15-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loving the photos!!!!

Clem that photo of the manor is stunning I would love to go back in time and experience that period.
    I did the retail therapy walk around shops today too. We went out for yum lunch to keep us busy.

Glad you enjoyed dinner bluebird. Roses are addictive i wouldnt stop at one either!

Lib - hooray its exviting to trigger huh! Dont stress if your symptoms suddenly increase - I felt really odd after my trigger. Enjoy a needle free day tomorrow!

I am off to sleep so night ladies x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub