Closed Thread
Page 91 of 256 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tigger - I hear you sister!!!! Hope tonight was better. I think you should treat yourself to some chocolate and colin

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele - maybe look at seeing a naturopath who specializes in fertility. Daily I take...

All Practitioner strength
    Pregnancy Care (strong version of elevit)
    Fish oil
    Magnesium
    Liquid zinc
    Phyto essential
    Vit c

Since taking all this. My health overall has improved, egg number higher and quality better!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DB - all I know for a FET is that drinking pomegranate juice and red raspberry tea (in the lead up to transfer, not after) can help build up your lining. Selenium is supposed to help with implantation but we only need it in tiny amounts, not too much. Oh, and I like Swisse vitamins too - but need to check them carefully. I was originally taking Swisse CoQ10 & then noticed they use soyabean oil as the carrier oil. Soy is a no-no for fertility apparently. I use Herbs of Gold Coq10 now.

I'd be happy for anyone's AF to turn up here right about now! I know it's coming - there's spotting etc. But when will the real thing start? Meanwhile the Brumbies have totally killed my buzz today by losing. Bloody hopeless.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bluebird - I left a message on your profile page as I didn't have the option to send you a message. I don't think it sends you a notification when someone writes on your "wall' so I just thought I'd let you know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies!

Any recommended brands of fish oil? Will have to look for the other supps you mentioned gstef... Off to get pomegranate juice tomorrow

Forget to tell you all... this morning I did shot two of pregnyl! No major incidents this time lol (eg needle stick injuries). I did feel lightheaded and a bit nauseous for a few hours after though!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies - I was one of the many reds fans who were willing the brumbies to lose! Watching the reds now while on my iPad typing away! Come on AF! How funny that we are cheering on our AFs arrivals?

B4us - your AF needs to hurry up too!!

Yay Emmy - are you doing a full stim cycle this cycle?

Gstef- i think DHEA is the drug that people are taking to increase egg numbers and quality. I could be wrong but was wondering if you were on it since you got such an awesome number of eggs with low amh. The low amh really surprised me. We thought we were just dealing with mfi and then wham! We've both got problems! I still think my 6 eggs was pretty good with low amh and having 2 frosties.

Everyone in the tww - praying that your AF stays well away for the next 9 months!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DB - don't drink pomegranate juice after transfer, only before.

Lackers - well, bloody boo to the reds. I've been willing the waratahs to win (there's a sentence I never thought I'd say) but it's not working. Now I know how DH feels.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome bluebird hope your IVF journey is very short and you get your BFP very soon. Hope your cycle goes smoothly and you get lots of good eggs. I find acupuncture wonderful during IVF. I love the whole chinese way of looking at things, if nothing else, it is very relaxing and that's got to be good. I think it's in the literature now that it is beneficial to have accuputure the day of your transfer. I have it straight after my transfer, then 3 or 4 days after that. You'll get used to needles! I also wouldn't think that an AMH of 10 is low for 30? I think mine was only 14 and my dr said that was fine. AMH is only an indicator too, lots of women with low AMH get pregnant on here.

Sareile, SO frustrating, stupid witch, hope she turns up tomorrow!

Good on your frannie, enjoy your night!
    Emmylou, yay!! Isn't it bloody crazy? We're so excited when she arrives so we can jab ourselves with needles that make us sick and cranky. All means to an end

I went to get my hair done today and then went and bought a pile of mac makeup and new bras. Trying to just keep busy and forget that we have a little embie in there. If we get pregnant will be a wonderful bonus.

Oh ladies, don't start a Mr Darcy debate, i am a huge jane austen nerd have 7 copies of that book ( i collect them) as well as all the others i've read pride and prejudice a zillion time and watched BBC series and movie soo many times.

These are my two favourite Mr Darcy moments, the one when he is smiling at Elizabeth when she is playing the Piano at Pemberly..

colin-firth-as-darcy.jpg

And when he comes striding across the mist to find her, all broody and gorgeous.

Mr-Darcy-3-.jpg

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lackers View Post
    Peonies - I was one of the many reds fans who were willing the brumbies to lose! Watching the reds now while on my iPad typing away! Come on AF! How funny that we are cheering on our AFs arrivals?

B4us - your AF needs to hurry up too!!

Yay Emmy - are you doing a full stim cycle this cycle?

Gstef- i think DHEA is the drug that people are taking to increase egg numbers and quality. I could be wrong but was wondering if you were on it since you got such an awesome number of eggs with low amh. The low amh really surprised me. We thought we were just dealing with mfi and then wham! We've both got problems! I still think my 6 eggs was pretty good with low amh and having 2 frosties.

Everyone in the tww - praying that your AF stays well away for the next 9 months!!
    congrats on AF i am praying mine shows her self soon I am feeling so yuck !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by b4us View Post
    congrats on AF i am praying mine shows her self soon I am feeling so yuck !

hope she turns up soon!!