Closed Thread
Page 90 of 255 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys!!! AF has come in full force so I guess we are on the roller coaster!!' eeeeekkkk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay emmy!!!

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    awesome news Emmy wishing you all the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for their natural FET experiences.

I have only had one cycle and it was an antagonist cycle it sounds like. Didn't even know there were any other options! it's interesting that someone mentioned that the antagonist cycle aims to get 6-10 eggs because we got 6 eggs, 5 fertilized, transferred one 2 day embryo and then had to wait 5-6 days to see how the others went as at day 2 the other 4 were showing lots of fragmentation. So very surprised to have two frosties! And my AMH is only 2.5 so I think that's pretty good! I was on 225 of gonal f.

So KandP, will be very interested to see how your egg haul changes with the change in protocol! And Gstef, your huge egg numbers with an even lower amh gives me great hope! You said it was down reg cycle didn't you? Also DHEA?

AF has arrived! Woohoo! FET should be end of July.

Mmmm......colin firth. I remember watching the BBC version of pride and prejudice for English class way way back and really starting to appreciate my English classes a lot more!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    I don't know - I'm trying to find out. There was the reference range quoted on the BT results, and the top of the range was 1770. Mine was nearly 2200. A few things I've found through Dr Google - higher susceptibility to certain cancers as high folate levels can switch off some anti-cancer receptors , higher chance of twins if having double embryo transfer with IVF haha, perhaps connection with autism in the child and other things in the child , such as metabolic disorder, insulin resistence, etc. But I don't know if this is just talk with no evidence, and what sort of folate levels they're talking about. However, I'm clearly far from deficient so have stopped for the moment.
    Yeah, that's the other thing I was worried about; Blackmores CWG (and also i-folic which I currently take) has 500mg of folate, but elevit has 800mg which seems excessive. I just checked the i-folic label, and it actually states: "do not exceed the stated dose of folic acid". So why is elevit's so high? I think I might get CWG after all; I had a better feeling about it but the pharmacy assistant was a little persuasive.

Yay for AF emmy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele - Maybe just take it every 2nd day. But it might be worth going to a GP and asking to have your levels checked of a few things. Then you will know if there's anything you should take or avoid. Your levels might be completely different to mine. I'm glad now I just had it all checked. Things such as:

Folate/Folic Acid (same thing essentially)
    Vitamin D
    Zinc
    Iron
    Magnesium

I had Selenium checked as well, but the lady at the path place said that's one they don't do very often (which I think is why it took a week to get the results).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Sariele - Maybe just take it every 2nd day. But it might be worth going to a GP and asking to have your levels checked of a few things. Then you will know if there's anything you should take or avoid. Your levels might be completely different to mine. I'm glad now I just had it all checked. Things such as:

Folate/Folic Acid (same thing essentially)
    Vitamin D
    Zinc
    Iron
    Magnesium

I had Selenium checked as well, but the lady at the path place said that's one they don't do very often (which I think is why it took a week to get the results).
    CWG has Selenium as an ingredient, but elevit doesn't list it. I figure that the amount in the recommended dose of CWG is probably okay, otherwise they wouldn't be selling it. *shrug*

I considered just getting seperate Zinc and Vit-C supplements, and taking them alongside my Vit-E, i-folic and 4 fish oil caps I take every morning, but I thought it might be better to condense into one supplement!

Yay, lackers! Another AF! Just one question... where's mine!?!?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like AF is starting to behave!
    Great news Lackers and Emmy. Peonies surely its your turn soon. As I said... Happy for you to take mine

Would you believe my girlsfriends arent wanting to go to see Magic Mike?!!!? Pretty sure DB isnt going to tag along and I think going by myself is a bit dodgy.... I must show them photos....

Interesting all the supplements that can assist. I think I was a bit uneducated on my stim cycle and just went for the multivitamin. Anyone have ideas on extras for a FET cycle? I am a fan of swisse vitamins. I have heard berroca as well?

5dp3dt... A few more cramps and pains today... Come on BT!

Off to enjoy a sparkling apple juice.... Ignoring the beer DB has opened :sly:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebird11 View Post
    Thanks dancing butterfly! Glad you found acupuncture helpful too. Good luck with your tww, I hope it brings you good news at the end of it

Hahaha, enjoy your movie, sounds great I'm going to head out for dinner and have a sweet sweet glass of red wine before I give it up to start the drugs on Monday.
    Thanks bluebird. Hope you enjoyed your dinner!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Lackers!! I'm glad!! B hopeful!! Yeah down reg! What's dhea?? Sorry having a derrr moment.