Closed Thread
Page 88 of 256 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast
    b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lackers View Post
    Clementine- congrats on being PUPO. Hope the tww flies by. I find I start to go pretty crazy in the second week. Fingers crossed for BFP!!

Gstef- bring on next fri for BT! Good luck!

Princess - the body never plays nice does it. When you want AF, it doesn't come and when you hope and pray that it doesn't come, it comes early nd probably in full force! Wishing you the best of luck on your IVF journey.

Mumtochris - your comment about having silky smooth legs also made me chuckle. Hope everything goes well at EPU. Will be thinking of you and praying for some more eggs (I'm not very religious so not too sure if my praying will help!)

Peonies - yes I agree you are a wealth of knowledge

Franniesplace - I didn't know what kind of cycle I was on either. I've only really sussed it out from my extensive reading of the bubhub forum!

B4us - I'm still waiting for AF too but I have signs that she's on her way!

For the ladies out there who have had a natural FET, what should I expect. Never had a FET before. Still progesterone support after as well.... Eeeew crinone was so gross!

And thank goodness I'm not the only one who thinks about whether I should have my lady parts looking pretty for epu/ET! I thought I was being really vain!
    to everyone else
    hey lackers

Nathing more annying then waiting on miss AF but she is more then happy to arrive when not welcomed very evil.
    my pre AF pains are much lighter almost not there and less often

My nurse told me i wont need crinone on my nat FET but i have read that alot of woman have some support after a transfer so i am alittle concerned and will be questioning this before my transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Colin Firth IS Mr Darcy - I'll accept no alternatives.

This is the best thread. I love all you ladies. Really hope as many of us as possible can continue this great vibe in a due in group!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (14-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did an Antagonist cycle, I was told by my FS they aim for between 6 & 10 eggs with this protocol.

I ended up with 10 follicle's, 7 mature eggs and a 100% fertilisation rate.

End result being 5 very good quality two day embryo's. I did 4 transfers. 1 each time, the last transfer we thawed 2 out and grew to 5 days. 1 arrested. The remaining blast resulted in this cycles bfp.

Within the four cycled I did 3 natural FETS without progesterone. The last FET I had my progesterone tested on transfer day.

If you are concerned about your progesterone level ask to have it checked, my third natural FET resulted in my bfp. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to b4us For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (14-07-2012),Sariele  (14-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry first pic is cut off "Farting in the flowers no one will ever know "

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I hope you don't mind that I join this thread. I'm starting my first IVF cycle on Monday and am feeling both excited and quite nervous / overwhelmed. It has been such a help reading through your posts on this thread, and your stories inspire me to go into this with a positive outlook, thank you.

I'm 29 and my hubby is 30, I have low AMH (10), hubby is all good. I also had some endo which was removed a few months ago, other than that FS has put us in the 'unexplained' category. I'm trying to look at this first cycle as a bit of a learning curve- see how my body responds to the drugs and if it doesn't work, to try and change things for the better next cycle. I'm doing an antagonist protocol, starting with gonal f on Monday night.

I've been thinking of trying acupuncture too- does anyone have any thoughts about whether this has been helpful? I'm thinking even if it just helps to keep me a bit more level emotionally, its worth a shot!

Wishing you all the very best of luck in your cycles and I look forward to hearing about your journeys along the way.

Ps- I agree, Colin Firth IS Mr Darcy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Bluebird! Good luck with your cycle. Where are you & which clinic are you with? 10 is considered low AMH??? Gee, I was thinking mine was quite good (also 10). But then, I am 36 so perhaps it depends on age?

I did acupuncture for my first cycle and got a BFP - don't know if the acu had anything to do with it or not, but not willing to risk not doing it so am doing it again now. (just with a different place as we have moved)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Peoniesarepretty,

Thank you for the speedy reply, so nice to hear from you I'm so glad that the acupuncture helped and that you got a BFP in that cycle, I hope that it helps again this time around, for you. What clinic are you at and where abouts are you? So cute to see on your profile that you have a furbaby dog- we have a furbaby cat and he makes life so much better!

You're absolutely right, I think for my age my AMH is considered low as it is in about the 12th percentile. I freaked out a bit about this when my FS told me about it, but the more I research, the more I realise its more about planning for the future (and not prolonging ttc for a long period of time). Sounds like your AMH for your age is wonderful I'm at IVF Australia on the Central Coast NSW, we were trying to conceive naturally for about 18 months, but with no luck. My cycle has always been a bit crazy- lots of spotting leading up to my period, heavy bleeds etc- it has been slightly better after my lap surgery, but its still not great.

I'm so glad to be on this forum- I feel like it can be hard to talk to friends as they all have little ones and fell pregnant quite quickly. It also feels good to 'have a plan' as opposed to waiting for things to happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was out all morning, and felt a touch of cramping at one stage. Expected to see some spotting when we got home... nothing! Gah!

I know that I'm not starting til CD 21, but I still want it to happen as soon as humanly possible.

Welcome to the newbies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had cramping/dull ache all week, and some spotting ... and still no actual bleeding. *sigh*

Bluebird - I am with IVFA also, but the Sydney city clinic (I think my FS also consults out of the Central Coast clinic). We have recently moved out to the Hills District, but still work in (or near) town so it's still best for BTs and scans. I've asked if we can have EPU & ET at Westmead facility this time though. I have a friend who practices as a naturopath on the Central Coast. She might be able to help - happy to send you her details if you like.

I always had long periods of spotting before my periods too. I didn't realise it wasn't normal until after I had my fibroids out, and then didn't get spotting anymore - AF would just start. But I only got a couple of nice cycles like that, then started IVF, had BFP & miscarriage - so basically have no idea what the hell goes on with AF & don't know what is normal for me now.