Closed Thread
Page 85 of 255 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Arli and Rachael on your BFPs, so wonderful

Clem – What a coincidence, I was thinking the same thing about my ‘downstairs’ area too. I know this sound ridiculous, it’s not as if I’m going to get it on with anyone but I feel that I’m on show and would like to make myself more presentable. My DH thinks I’m crazy but how do I know what they say when I’m out of it. They’re probably extracting my eggs saying, wow she doesn’t have many eggs but gee her legs are silky smooth. Well, I know my DH appreciates it I suppose. Anyway, on to more important news congrats on being PUPO, so exciting, hope the acupuncture was relaxing for you and helped your emby to snuggle in

Tj79 – loved to hear about your piercings, that must have been a funny first appointment

Angel382 & Tj79 - Hope the jabbing goes well

Tiggerfields – best wishes for your follies

Lynlee & Mrsjag – great to hear you guys have started

Mrsjag – I only did 1 antagonist cycle out of my 5 and it was my worst one, but then other ladies swear by it and get a BFP. It is better in the fact that it’s shorter and less needles, but I’ve heard you get less eggs, not sure if this is true as I’ve always had low eggs at pick up.

Princess of Hearts – sorry to hear about what you’ve been going through, my AF used to be like clockwork but lately it either comes really early or really late. Can you have a chat with one of the nurses?

Lib77 – great news on your follies, best wishes on Monday

Hello to all you other ladies out there . Hope you all have a nice weekend.

AFM - EPU is on Monday but I have to wait until 12pm to go in, I am going to faint from hunger. The thing that’s worse than waiting around and starving is my bad veins, I usually have to drink water to help as they play hide and seek but if I can’t drink it’s going to be a disaster. I have 2 good follicles and 3 small ones which probably won’t catch up in time for Monday.
    Last edited by AceOfBase; 13-07-2012 at 18:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

How was friday 13th for everyone??
    Mine was hectic!

Princess - hugs xx this journey is hard. I think its hard for anyone else who isnt in our shoes to really understand whaymts its like. Vent away on here lovely x maybe AF is on the way still? I sometimes spot for a few days first and its always brown!

Lib - hooray! 14 follies is great! Do you trigger Sat??

B4us - come on AF! I hate long cycles too. Whats your plans for the weekend?

Clem - Congrats on beinf pupo and welcome to the 2ww a hatching blast is awesome. Whats your test date?

Tigger - Great results so far. Wishing you lots of follie growth over the weekend. Fx!

Sariele - delayed AF seems to be a theme boooo! Stay with us hun x

Peonies - Come on AF!!! Its so frustrating waiting. I think you should treat yourself to some retail therapy this weekend

Franniesplace - Hoping that those numbers drop fast so you can get moving again x

Peonies - You are our book of knowledge!

Zakmick - How are you??!

Mumtochris - Hooray for epu! Fx those little follies do some growing this weekend. Love your comment about silky legs

Angel - How did your jab go??

Bellavista - Sorry to see you here again x

1xbaby - hugs sorry to hear. That sucks. X

Arli and Racheal congratulations! Keep us updated xxx

AFM - 4dp3dt today. I have been away for work this week so super busy. Unfortunately some long hours.... Bit worried about the effect that might have but reminding myself that its not going to be the deciding factor! Fx next week is better!

Started to get some little cramps and pains today. Feeling ok just a bit moody and easily irritated. Poor DB has been getting snarled at alot

Each ivf cycle I get sharp short pains left hand side very low abdomen..... Does anyone else get this? Wondering if the progesterone does something to ovaries?

I had a read back over the brazilian discussion before..... Def made me giggle after a long day I hope we can keep this going.... Through bfps and future cycles!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks

I get sharp short pains left side...not sure what it is about the left side?? When AF is about to start the pain is further up on the left side then the pain drops down...feels like it builds up top left than drops...very strange.
    Last edited by Rachael3; 13-07-2012 at 19:40.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachael3 For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (13-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael3 View Post
    Thanks

I get sharp short pains left side...not sure what it is about the left side?? When AF is about to start the pain is further up on the left side then the pain drops down...feels like it builds up top left than drops...very strange.
    Since the TWW of my last cycle I've been getting short sharp pains in my right ovary area. It's gotten better since my cycle finished, but still annoyingly twinges every now and then. I was worried that my ovary was "injured" or something during EPU..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (13-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey girls!

What an interesting week. Personally I get waxed every four weeks, religiously. The way I think about it, if I haven't been to get it done, my vaj still isn't the worst they've seen.

Congrats Rachael and Arli, I knew those hpts were correct!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay for being PUPO Clem!!!! Anxious times ahead, I hope like crazy you get your BFP!!

No personals sorry, but I'm happy to say I'm enjoying a bottle of wine. I'm going overseas in 4 weeks (hence the short break) then we start again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Hey girls!

What an interesting week. Personally I get waxed every four weeks, religiously. The way I think about it, if I haven't been to get it done, my vaj still isn't the worst they've seen.

Congrats Rachael and Arli, I knew those hpts were correct!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay for being PUPO Clem!!!! Anxious times ahead, I hope like crazy you get your BFP!!

No personals sorry, but I'm happy to say I'm enjoying a bottle of wine. I'm going overseas in 4 weeks (hence the short break) then we start again.
    Have a glass for me Ngaiz!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! Got a few pages to catch up on! Spent the last few days moving so this 1st few days of the TWW has gone quick!! But bring on next Friday BT!!

Really hoping for a sticky one this time! Would b the perfect start to our new home!! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Oh, I will still be July/August. I'm doing an antagonist cycle, so as soon as AF arrives I'm stimming & then EPU & ET. None of that down regging stuff for me! Thank goodness, by the sound of it.
    I'm in the same boat as you, peonies - i'm so glad to be doing an antagonist cycle this time round; i'm really keen to see if there is a difference from my last cycle (long down-reg)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Is there research that states if one cycle is better than ther other? Eg. Agonist vs down-reg?
    I'm also keen to see the research - i think i'll wait to see how my body reacts. I've had a long down reg and i'm having an antagonist next up... and how my body reacts is really the only proof i need

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Hi girls! Got a few pages to catch up on! Spent the last few days moving so this 1st few days of the TWW has gone quick!! But bring on next Friday BT!!

Really hoping for a sticky one this time! Would b the perfect start to our new home!! Xxx
    Glad to hear the move went well! Must have been so fruatrating not being able to lift! 4 days down