Closed Thread
Page 84 of 256 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
    b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    How is eveyones Friday the 13th going?

Now have a 5 day hatching blastie on board! Into the Tww. I think I'm a lot calmer this time, what will be will be. Dr said I had a bit of bleeding from my cervix (wasnt my regular fs), this happened last time and my fs said it was nothing to worry about, it's the hormones and the progesterone irritating it. Has anyone else had this? Hopefully not another thing to worry about.

Off to get more needles stuck in me at accupunture. Will check back tonight, hope you're a doing well!
    Congrats on PUPO i wish i could be as calm as you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele & peonies, it's looking like I might be more like September too, but I'm still hanging around here! FS rang yesterday about my results and said he is sure I'll be back to zero jn 3-4 weeks, then wait for AF, then the big O! So a little bit more waiting to go.

Besides, today is a good day to be here with Clem PUPO and happy little growing follies! Best of luck ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, I will still be July/August. I'm doing an antagonist cycle, so as soon as AF arrives I'm stimming & then EPU & ET. None of that down regging stuff for me! Thank goodness, by the sound of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    Great news! By short cycles to you mean an antagonist IVF cycle? What dose was changed? Sorry for all the questions, my DH calls me curious George
    Yeah did the antagonist cycle but my natural cycle is only 25-26 days so they grow fast. I was going to be on GolanF @ 150 but FS upped it to 175 at the last minute.
    My smallest measured 13.9 mm biggest 23.5. So we know my body an grow them.....lets hope it can hold one once put back in 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clem, congrats on being PUPO!! This a hurdle that should be celebrated. Hope the 2ww is stress free

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Oh, I will still be July/August. I'm doing an antagonist cycle, so as soon as AF arrives I'm stimming & then EPU & ET. None of that down regging stuff for me! Thank goodness, by the sound of it.
    I know, down reg is so annoying. I was actually disappointed when FS said she wanted me to continue with down reg. I know she believes that it gives better results, but I really would have liked to be told, "let's just try an antag this time", lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lib77 - is your luteal phase usually short in your regular cycles too, or just the follicular phase? If you have a short luteal phase, apparently taking Vit B6 during the time after EPU can help lengthen it for you - give the embie more time to implant. Who knows really, but worth a try. I have somewhat long cycles naturally msyelf.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Clem pupo!!!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Lib77 - is your luteal phase usually short in your regular cycles too, or just the follicular phase? If you have a short luteal phase, apparently taking Vit B6 during the time after EPU can help lengthen it for you - give the embie more time to implant. Who knows really, but worth a try. I have somewhat long cycles naturally msyelf.
    Peonies all this tips you give from all the readings you do, have you got it all written down? As I think it would benefit a lot of women on here and other threads..and me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is there research that states if one cycle is better than ther other? Eg. Agonist vs down-reg?