Closed Thread
Page 83 of 255 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my first and last scan today 😊 have 14 follies ready to be collected Monday....4 days earlier than they first thought. Think it's all thanks to my short cycles and the FS changing my dose before I even started....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lib77 View Post
    Had my first and last scan today 😊 have 14 follies ready to be collected Monday....4 days earlier than they first thought. Think it's all thanks to my short cycles and the FS changing my dose before I even started....
    Great news! By short cycles to you mean an antagonist IVF cycle? What dose was changed? Sorry for all the questions, my DH calls me curious George

Thanks
    Reviews
    Firstly congrats to the BFP's! It gives us all hope that one day it may be us!
    To all the BFN's make sure you look after yourselves
    princess of hearts I am exactly the same my body keeps tricking me with spotting and then no AF! My fn tells me not too worry but with my amh so low I think I am going into menopause to! I say call as many times as you like as we are paying so much money! To you and never give up hope!!!
    To everyone else happy Friday!!!!!

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    lib77 awesome job good luck monday

afm- still no AF oohh well our bubbas have to wait a little longer and i get to stay in this awesome thread which is a bonus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How is eveyones Friday the 13th going?

Now have a 5 day hatching blastie on board! Into the Tww. I think I'm a lot calmer this time, what will be will be. Dr said I had a bit of bleeding from my cervix (wasnt my regular fs), this happened last time and my fs said it was nothing to worry about, it's the hormones and the progesterone irritating it. Has anyone else had this? Hopefully not another thing to worry about.

Off to get more needles stuck in me at accupunture. Will check back tonight, hope you're a doing well!

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HI everyone I joined this thread a while back, have been following but not posting as we only just started.

Clementine I hope the TWW isn't too annoying and you have a great result at the end of it

b4us (I love your avatar btw!) hope AF shows up soon.

emmylou and princess isn't is crappy when our bodies don't do what they're 'supposed' to? I hope the witch shows her face for you.

Great news about your follies Lib.

AFM had my first ever scan today. 12 follies, 3 over 10mm and 3 close to 10mm. Lining was good at 5.5mm. Hoping for EPU next week on Wednesday or Thursday, we have another scan Monday to check on them again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being PUPO Clem!!!

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    HI everyone I joined this thread a while back, have been following but not posting as we only just started.

Clementine I hope the TWW isn't too annoying and you have a great result at the end of it

b4us (I love your avatar btw!) hope AF shows up soon.

emmylou and princess isn't is crappy when our bodies don't do what they're 'supposed' to? I hope the witch shows her face for you.

Great news about your follies Lib.

AFM had my first ever scan today. 12 follies, 3 over 10mm and 3 close to 10mm. Lining was good at 5.5mm. Hoping for EPU next week on Wednesday or Thursday, we have another scan Monday to check on them again.
    good luck with egg pick up Grow follies Grow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    Nice results, hope you have some great leading follies on Monday.

CG, good luck with your TWW. Calm is a good way to be, I think I will be more composed this time around too.

AFM still no sign of AF today, I'm getting really irritated. I think I may have O'd either later or twice this cycle, as I was getting EWCM for 12 days straight! So I may not actually get AF for a few more days, damn it. It's kind of annoying being in a July/Aug thread when my cycle will actually be Aug/Sept... Will anyone else still be around in Sept?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No AF yet for me either girls. I thought for sure it would start yesterday & I'd start jabbing today, but alas no. I just want to get going.