Closed Thread
Page 82 of 256 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessPud View Post
    Hi KMVW

I did see your reply. Thank you. Congratulations on your BFP!!! Our stories are very unique and it is really hard to find people in similar situations! I'd love to chat with you more. I'll get on my computer and try to pm you if you'd like to chat.
    Thanks for reaching out.
    I'm currently waiting for AF before starting my sniffing!
    I'm trying to stay positive without getting my hopes too high!
    I love reading all the info and stories

Thanks everyone!
    Please pm me, it would be great to help you in anyway. That would be nice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Congratulations to all the bfp's and big hugs to the bfn's.

I officially start jabbing this morning and am currently lying in bed trying to psych myself up to become a pin cushion again

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angel382 View Post
    Hi ladies

I officially start jabbing this morning and am currently lying in bed trying to psych myself up to become a pin cushion again
    I find the first one always the hardest x

Thanks
    Reviews
    1 baby please - i'm so sorry to hear of your BFN honey Sending loads of love your way.

Im equally as happy to hear about our recent BFPs in the thread - wonderful news - and it will be our turn soon, to the rest of the ladies in the thread

I'm starting to get itchy feet again, i really want AF to start so i can get going on my cycle. I'm actually feeling heaps better today, so am looking forward to getting back to gym and starting the next cycle really healthy (finally).

I don't think i told everyone about seeing Ben Kroon - he's a very handsome man hehe, and I was very glad that i tidied up the lady zone before I saw him. In saying that, i make sure i do before every visit, EPU and ET - i'm a bit OCD like that. I don't wax, though, i shave - i'm too much of a sissy-girl to get a Brazillian! I think if i'd not shaved for as long as i have, i'd be less scared, but i'm SO worried about how much it's going to hurt that i keep putting it off hehe.

One thing to note about waxing and anything painful is that our threshold to pain goes down quite considerably in the lead up to AF arriving - which is annoying as it seems to coincide with me getting my eybrows and top lip waxed. I'd noticed that i'd be far more sensitive to it and asked my technician. She confirmed that due to the change in hormones, we become more sensitive to pain! So book your Brazillians AFTER AF says goodbye!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (18-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angel382 View Post
    Hi ladies

Hi hun, I'm definitely not happy you're back on the bus with us, but I'm glad you're able to get started again so soon, and to (almost) be cycle buddies with you again.. I should be starting jabbing in about three weeks (if AF would get a friggin move on and arrive!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Since the M/C I have found it all very hard to focus onthis cycle coming up. I was due for AF on the 4th its still MIA 9 days late so waiting waiting to start Progynova for medicated FET. If any embies survive thaw this time we will probably transfer now in August.

I read and am checking in to see how you are all going. I have my fingers crossed for those waiting for news, I am so sorry for those with BFN and congrats to those across those double lines.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ibaby - big hugs, I'm sorry for your BFN.

Lots of positives coming out of the woodwork too, which is great news.

I'm seriously LOVING being on Lucrin rather than Synarel. Best decision I've made, because it saves me the hell of the nasal spray twice a day... I'd much rather have one injection and be done with it!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (18-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, you girls have been busy! I'm not into the idea of a brazilian. I do get my legs, bikini line & underarms waxed though (and trim the rest). I do get in-growns, even though I always get it done at a salon. And yes, hormones make it worse! Last time I got it done in between EPU & transfer & had already started the progesterone pessaries. OMG it killed. I also think the doctors really do not notice or care!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Hope you cycles are going well. I think mine has stopped before it even begun. I started spotting brown yesterday and I thought it was my AF coming so I called my FN and she has booked in my firt BT on Monday. But my AF hasn't come and I'm not spotting anymore so I'm starting to freak out thinking that this is a sign of perimenopause and I'm super concerened as last month I didnt get a proper AF it was brown again but no AF as such. I called the FN nurse then and she told me not to worry about it, that its probably an after effect of the surgery. This has never happened to me before. I don't want to call the nurse again, I think she thinks I'm crazy and I'm so worried and confused. I have been taking the Lucrin for about a week now I don't know if thats why my AF has gone so funny. Has this ever happened to anyone?

I'm sick of this it feels like nothing is going right and I'm beginning to think that maybe I'm just not meant to be a mother . I'm sorry to whinge and I know your all going through alot yourselves but my husband, mother and friend all don't get it. They think I'm worrying for nothing. Has this ever happened to anyone? And get I even be in perimenopause at 28??? Will they keep going with the IVF process now? I would love any thoughts. Once again sorry for the whinge. xx

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Of Hearts View Post
    Hi all,

Hope you cycles are going well. I think mine has stopped before it even begun. I started spotting brown yesterday and I thought it was my AF coming so I called my FN and she has booked in my firt BT on Monday. But my AF hasn't come and I'm not spotting anymore so I'm starting to freak out thinking that this is a sign of perimenopause and I'm super concerened as last month I didnt get a proper AF it was brown again but no AF as such. I called the FN nurse then and she told me not to worry about it, that its probably an after effect of the surgery. This has never happened to me before. I don't want to call the nurse again, I think she thinks I'm crazy and I'm so worried and confused. I have been taking the Lucrin for about a week now I don't know if thats why my AF has gone so funny. Has this ever happened to anyone?

I'm sick of this it feels like nothing is going right and I'm beginning to think that maybe I'm just not meant to be a mother . I'm sorry to whinge and I know your all going through alot yourselves but my husband, mother and friend all don't get it. They think I'm worrying for nothing. Has this ever happened to anyone? And get I even be in perimenopause at 28??? Will they keep going with the IVF process now? I would love any thoughts. Once again sorry for the whinge. xx

i am so sorry your body isnt playing nicely after my surgerys i had more brown discharge dr explained it was just old blood left from the surgery.
    sorry i couldnt be of any help i am keeping my for you and hope you get some clear answers soon (love how the FN tell us not to worry)