Closed Thread
Page 81 of 255 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Oh same, I hate my vjay . It is nice to feel all neat and smooth with a brazillian. It doesn't itch at all? I would think shaving it could make it itch. They put tea tree oil and moisturizer on your skin afterwards. It grows back finer every time.
    The reason I quit waxing was because it never grew back finer at all, and my ingrowns were worse than when I just shave once a week. I've never had a professional wax, but I can't imagine that them ripping out the hair follicles would have any greater long term result from me doing it.

I went through a stage where I used to spend hours tweezing my bikini line and underarms, one hair at a time. So painful, for your neack as well as your skin! I can't believe I used to do that. I'm so glad I've found in DH a man who I know finds me attractive even when I'm covered in stubble. I have no idea if past boyfriends cared or not, but I never had a level of communication with them where I even felt comfortable asking!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynlee View Post
    Mrsjaguar we are right on par day 3 of lucrin for me! My second and third injection bled!!! Im sure i must be doing something wrong....
    I sometimes got bleeding too, and for me it was because I just wasn't paying attention to the angle I was drawing out the needle from my skin, so the skin would kind of "catch" on the end of the needle and it would bleed a tiny bit. Have you got any bruises yet? They're even better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    The reason I quit waxing was because it never grew back finer at all, and my ingrowns were worse than when I just shave once a week. I've never had a professional wax, but I can't imagine that them ripping out the hair follicles would have any greater long term result from me doing it.

I went through a stage where I used to spend hours tweezing my bikini line and underarms, one hair at a time. So painful, for your neack as well as your skin! I can't believe I used to do that. I'm so glad I've found in DH a man who I know finds me attractive even when I'm covered in stubble. I have no idea if past boyfriends cared or not, but I never had a level of communication with them where I even felt comfortable asking!
    Boys don't care mine doesn't either. for what it's worth, I rekon a professional wax is heaps better. They use really good products and whatever they put on make you heaps less likely to get ingrowns. I get them if I do it myself, but never when I go. I go to brazillian butterfly, find them fab!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Boys don't care mine doesn't either. for what it's worth, I rekon a professional wax is heaps better. They use really good products and whatever they put on make you heaps less likely to get ingrowns. I get them if I do it myself, but never when I go. I go to brazillian butterfly, find them fab!
    I've always wanted to try it at least once. I'm sure DH would absolutely love it too. How long does your regrowth need to be to have it done?

That was my other problem with waxing actually; most women say that their wax will last for four to six weeks, but when I waxed/tweezed, it would grow back after only two weeks. I must be abnormal! So for me it never seemed worth it..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    I've always wanted to try it at least once. I'm sure DH would absolutely love it too. How long does your regrowth need to be to have it done?

That was my other problem with waxing actually; most women say that their wax will last for four to six weeks, but when I waxed/tweezed, it would grow back after only two weeks. I must be abnormal! So for me it never seemed worth it..
    Give it a go go to a brazillian butterfly if there is one in brisvegas. All they do is waxing so are experts. It doesn't have to be that long because they usually trim it. Prob 1cm?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1xbabyplease View Post
    sorry to bring the thread down from all the excitement of confirmed BFPs.. I got my blood test back as well but its a BFN for me.

Congrats to Rachael3 and Arli
    So sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    god I love this thread!!!

Re cultivation of the black forrest.... I too was a frequent waxer pre ivf.... But now I cant be bothered!!!! Seriously I rip my knicks off every two seconds in front of the docs haha I cant shave (sensitive skin) so have gone the veet option!

I also get lots of ingrowns blergh! I have found pawpaw ointment good. Its so natural I dont stress about using it during my cycle.

What is super gross right now is the constant dc from the progesterone..... Blergh!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    god I love this thread!!!

Re cultivation of the black forrest.... I too was a frequent waxer pre ivf.... But now I cant be bothered!!!! Seriously I rip my knicks off every two seconds in front of the docs haha I cant shave (sensitive skin) so have gone the veet option!

I also get lots of ingrowns blergh! I have found pawpaw ointment good. Its so natural I dont stress about using it during my cycle.

What is super gross right now is the constant dc from the progesterone..... Blergh!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Can you imagine the day where you won't have to worry about scans, epus, embryo transfers, yukky progesterone and drs looking at ur downstairs? It seems like a foreign concept!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (13-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Welcome Princesspud, I have a story for you My dh had Testicular Cancer two years ago, he had Chemo and numerous operations as well. We just got our first BFP after 4 icsi attempts using his frozen sperm. Good luck!
    Hi KMVW

I did see your reply. Thank you. Congratulations on your BFP!!! Our stories are very unique and it is really hard to find people in similar situations! I'd love to chat with you more. I'll get on my computer and try to pm you if you'd like to chat.
    Thanks for reaching out.
    I'm currently waiting for AF before starting my sniffing!
    I'm trying to stay positive without getting my hopes too high!
    I love reading all the info and stories

Thanks everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj79 View Post
    Haha, know how the embarrassed feeling goes, DH is always saying shave it off, it's a jungle down there LOL, but it doesn't feel right with doctor or a room full looking at my hoo hoo!!! I don't mind doing it occasionally, but always let it go when I have a pap or something coming up. Don't ever have a problem with it itching, I use exfoliating gloves or loofa everyday regardless of the situation downstairs, I find it makes my skin feel better, no ingrown hairs either especially since I wax my legs, bikini line and armpits most months anyway. So here's my embarrassing story, at my first appointment with the fs, I didn't even think they would be doing any exams or US's on the first day, and left my piercings in, how embarrassing!!!! Then the fs asked did they do anything and if it made anything feel better. Answered her queries with a very red face. Now if I have any sort of doctors app, I take them out just in case.
    Haha your FS wants a piercing!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (12-07-2012)