Closed Thread
Page 80 of 256 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Haha I've always been too embarrassed to ask lol! I've usually had a 70's thing going on, I don't want them to look to closely at it with a Brazilian! My dh keeps telling me to shave my forest off, apparently I'm a hippy
    Hehe, I would love to give that a go, how liberating! But I don't think DH would appreciate it, damn it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I consider it camouflage! My vag is not great to look at haha, it doesn't get neglected altogether it gets trimmed! To all the girls with brazilians, how do you handle the itch when it grows back? I'm not sure I could handle the itch, bad enough when i do my bikini line!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I consider it camouflage! My vag is not great to look at haha, it doesn't get neglected altogether it gets trimmed! To all the girls with brazilians, how do you handle the itch when it grows back? I'm not sure I could handle the itch, bad enough when i do my bikini line!
    Ha ha I'm the same use to do a Brazilian (it never itched but it was too painful), now I trim and just wax the bikini line area. Really I don't care anymore, I'm passed caring what FS thinks (and really i don't think he cares)and I have excuse the pun ' dropped my dacks' for too many medical professionals now, if the bikini wax falls around the same time as et or epu- their lucky lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    See this is why i love this thread

I once had a bf who loved a "70s bush". These days I usually get a brazillian every 6 weeks, was meant to go last week but missed it cause I was sick. Not a forest, but not could use a bit of tiddying up. I can't be bothered, I might just go au naturale

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (12-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha, know how the embarrassed feeling goes, DH is always saying shave it off, it's a jungle down there LOL, but it doesn't feel right with doctor or a room full looking at my hoo hoo!!! I don't mind doing it occasionally, but always let it go when I have a pap or something coming up. Don't ever have a problem with it itching, I use exfoliating gloves or loofa everyday regardless of the situation downstairs, I find it makes my skin feel better, no ingrown hairs either especially since I wax my legs, bikini line and armpits most months anyway. So here's my embarrassing story, at my first appointment with the fs, I didn't even think they would be doing any exams or US's on the first day, and left my piercings in, how embarrassing!!!! Then the fs asked did they do anything and if it made anything feel better. Answered her queries with a very red face. Now if I have any sort of doctors app, I take them out just in case.

Well today's app went very well (no piercings in hehehe) so well in fact that I will be jabbing from tomorrow

Hope everyone is doing well and the BFP's keep coming. Sorry for your bad news 1xbabyplease, I hope next cycle is the one that sticks.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tj79 For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (18-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tell me about it, I get bad itching and ingrown hairs, which is why I only do it once a week. Seriously, if I could change one thing about my body it would be to have all my body hair magically fall out and never grow back. It's the beauty bane of my life, and that's coming from someone who has had the skin of a teenager for the last few months.

Man I feel unattractive sometimes! Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh same, I hate my vjay . It is nice to feel all neat and smooth with a brazillian. It doesn't itch at all? I would think shaving it could make it itch. They put tea tree oil and moisturizer on your skin afterwards. It grows back finer every time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't help but join in this convo! I like a Brazilian but with my lady town being inspected and prodded and poked so often in last 5 months I have let the town grow a forest. I hope to go back yo it one day, but just don't need another person down there at the moment. Think I should trim tho now that you ladies have mentioned it!

Still waiting on AF. I feel thankful of the month off as I didn't realise how much my body was affected by the drugs. Raring to go now!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj79 View Post
    Haha, know how the embarrassed feeling goes, DH is always saying shave it off, it's a jungle down there LOL, but it doesn't feel right with doctor or a room full looking at my hoo hoo!!! I don't mind doing it occasionally, but always let it go when I have a pap or something coming up. Don't ever have a problem with it itching, I use exfoliating gloves or loofa everyday regardless of the situation downstairs, I find it makes my skin feel better, no ingrown hairs either especially since I wax my legs, bikini line and armpits most months anyway. So here's my embarrassing story, at my first appointment with the fs, I didn't even think they would be doing any exams or US's on the first day, and left my piercings in, how embarrassing!!!! Then the fs asked did they do anything and if it made anything feel better. Answered her queries with a very red face. Now if I have any sort of doctors app, I take them out just in case.

Well today's app went very well (no piercings in hehehe) so well in fact that I will be jabbing from tomorrow

Hope everyone is doing well and the BFP's keep coming. Sorry for your bad news 1xbabyplease, I hope next cycle is the one that sticks.
    😃😃bahaha you made me laugh, I can imagine your red face explaining the pleasures from your piercings!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (12-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha thanks for the giggle and reality check... I'm always worried about it too but can't be bothered with the up keep!!!

So sorry to hear about the tough time your having franniesplace please feel free to whinge away... That's the best thing about this place!

KandP when ur ready for the next roll call can you update me to jabbing as well.

Mrsjaguar we are right on par day 3 of lucrin for me! My second and third injection bled!!! Im sure i must be doing something wrong.... I'm counting down for egg pick up too.... Fertility nurse said I'll have an ultrasound on fri 27th and if everything looks good pick up will most likely be mon 30th!!!! Yipeeee!!!

So sorry 1xbabyplease.... I hate hearing bfns! It bloody sucks, wish we could all get some good news!! Why do humans have to be so terrible at reproducing as someone said above!!! This sounds harsh but it seems all the low life's have no trouble!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lynlee For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (18-07-2012)