Closed Thread
Page 79 of 256 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow.. I think I have caught up!!

CONGRATS Rachel3 and Arli such fantastic news!!! 🎉🎉🎉 and great numbers..my clinic doesn't monitor progesterone as they feel that what is in the lining doesn't reflect accurately in the blood- so don't stress too much on those numbers. The increasing HCG is what you focus on.

Clem: good luck tomorrow, everything crossed for you!🍀

Peonies: I've got my first AF from the m/ c and I have been bleeding for 14 days now ( think it had something to do with the tcm herbs getting rid of everything), but geez it's knocking me around.

Hmm Toni81, showing you a pic of your tube, I don't think I would have been happy with that...

Pregnancy announcements do suck but I'm like peonies- one day it will be my turn and all those people that announce will be over the moon for me and DH! ( I can count without trying 15 friends who are utd)

Migraines have been hitting with avengence these last two days too I think it's because I'm so exhausted with my AF, that my body is telling me to rest..

So it is a little quiet in here today, Clem I take it your not working from home? 😉

Everyone else, I'm thinking of you, but I'm on my phone and hard to do all personals. So big hug to all of you in your 2ww (stick little embies),in the middle of jabbing, sniffing, tracking and waiting on AF ( and any other stage I've missed)Also huge high five to the UTDers!!

Xx

Afm: I'm counting down to knee surgery so we can focus on next transfer..I'm going back to bed to rest my head..

Wow I take a phone call and a you girls jump on here before I finish my post...lol
    Last edited by Zakmick; 12-07-2012 at 17:06.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1xbabyplease View Post
    sorry to bring the thread down from all the excitement of confirmed BFPs.. I got my blood test back as well but its a BFN for me.
    :
    I'm so sorry to read this, {{{big hugs}}} being sent to you xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (18-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear 1xbabyplease. That sucks. Go treat yourself to something awesome, you deserve it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    1xbabyplease - oh no sweetie, I'm so sorry. Nice hot bath and a few glasses of wine for you - Dr Peonies' orders!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1xbabyplease View Post
    sorry to bring the thread down from all the excitement of confirmed BFPs.. I got my blood test back as well but its a BFN for me.

Congrats to Rachael3 and Arli
    Love to u xxxxxxxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GStef For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry 1xbaby, do you have any frosties? Wishing you luck in the future

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Arli and Rachael fantastic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Girls a silly question,
    Do you all make sure you are perfectly waxed before your epu's and transfers. Brought about by the fact that mine is sort of half grown out at the moment and I can't be bothered to fix it before Tom!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Girls a silly question,
    Do you all make sure you are perfectly waxed before your epu's and transfers. Brought about by the fact that mine is sort of half grown out at the moment and I can't be bothered to fix it before Tom!
    I don't wax, I just shave my bikini line once a week, so I timed it for the night before EPU, and "touched it up" before I hurried off to ET the next day. I probably will do this in the future too because (TMI) I get very hairy down there and I find it embarrassing if I've got even the slightest bit of regrowth. Especially for ET, as I'm conscious for it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I've always been too embarrassed to ask lol! I've usually had a 70's thing going on, I don't want them to look to closely at it with a Brazilian! My dh keeps telling me to shave my forest off, apparently I'm a hippy