Closed Thread
Page 77 of 255 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    1babyplease, have you got your results yet? Fingers crossed for you.

mum to chris, hope those follies grow!! They can really surprise you, i had 8 biggish ones going in and got 12 eggs, so you just never know.

KandP, im sure you will get your money refunded, we did. It actually worked out better for us financially because it was the first cycle, so the next cycle we got more back on medicare. Hope you are on the mend soon.

Frannie, it sounds like you are having a really rough time you poor thing Its awful when it stretches on like that. At least the HCG is dropping, its so horrible waiting for it to go down. I rekon the last 100 will be gone by next week. Maybe talk to your dr about tracking your cycle?

Emmylou, go for it!!! We still cant decide where to go on holidays, we were all set on Cairns, then Japan and we did throw around Hawaii so maybe i should look itup again. You'll have a wonderful time, you really need to do stuff like that when we are on this awful rollercoaster.

Toni, how are you going?

Mrs Jaguar, yay, love counting down the days.

ATM - i've been up all night with a horrendous migraine (thank you estradoil) but am starting to get it down to a dull ache now. Transfer scheduled for tom at 10, who hoo!! Cant believe its finally here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, just a quick update. Had the BT this morning and I am definitely UTD Went straight to DHs work to break the news.

My levels are at 10dp5dt:
    HCG: 321
    Progesterone: 400

First scan is booked for 31st July, nice and early @ 8am.

Feels very surreal right now, never thought it would happen. The first 4 days after ET i felt absolutely nothing, thought it was over for me then. Will continue to follow your journeys, my for all of you.
    Last edited by Rachael3; 12-07-2012 at 12:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael3 View Post
    Hi ladies, just a quick update. Had the BT this morning and I am definitely UTD Went straight to DHs work to break the news.

My levels are at 10dp5dt:
    HCG: 321
    Progesterone: 400

First scan is booked for 31st July, nice and early @ 8am.

Feels very surreal right now, never thought it would happen. Will continue to follow your journeys, my for all of you.
    YAYYYYYYYYY

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rachael - wowee!!! Massive numbers. Congrats love. So happy for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rachael - congratulations!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Frannie – I can’t believe it been wot 10 wks or so now!!! U must feel like its like the nightmare that won’t end!!!

Emmylou81 – A holiday sounds perfect – I think we should all go!!!

Clementine Grace – good luck 2moro – I’m soooooo excited 4 u.

Rachael3 - Congrats please keep us posted on how ur tracking – u give me hope.

AFM – I’m not sure if I mentioned that I ended up going in & having a laparoscopy on 29/06/2012 & they took my left tube (Dr so kindly showed me the photo of the tube). It took about 9 days & AF showed up. I’m still going 2 acup, taking chinese herbs & will monitor my BBT until my next AF & if all on track, Dr wants track my ovulation the month prior to my FET 2 see how my lining is etc & work out if I should do a natural FET or if I need any medication support. It will put me back a month but if it will help I’ll do anything. Oh starting the exercise back up tonight cos all the baking I did in my 2ww caught up with me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moving house + not being able to lift anything = frustrated relying on other people grr ... Oh and hormonal!

Vent for the day
    Last edited by GStef; 12-07-2012 at 14:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Rachael, beautiful numbers there!

Just got off Skype; we were only on for 9 minutes, so it was very short and sweet! Here's the run-down in point form:

- She was devestated with our cycle results too. She said she finds it so frustrating when there are no fert. problems on the female side and it all comes down to MFI (insinuating that there's not much you can do differently each time in such a case).

- She reaffirmed what the embryologist said, that it was just because of the terrible sperm quality; the embryologist simply chose six sperm that were "vaguely twitching", so not even properly motile.

- Two of my eggs were mature, four were slightly less mature, but she did describe them as "six beautiful eggs", so at least I can assume my egg quality is okay.

- She wants to continue with Down Reg protocol as she feels that it gives the best results.

- She wants to increase Gonal-F from 125 to 225! Hello, full-abdomen feeling...

- Last time we used one straw of July 2006 sample, this time we will use two straws of Aug 2006..

- Once I get AF I'm to call the clinic to confirm my start date (CD 21), then we're on our way.

I always feel more positive after talking to FS, she seems to give off a vibe that makes you feel that success is just around the corner.
    Last edited by Sariele; 12-07-2012 at 14:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Sariele! If your DH is open to it, I think there would be no harm (and potentially great benefit) from getting him onto CoQ10, Selenium & Zinc - all absolutely fantastic for sperm. Oh, and Vitamin D if he doesn't get much sun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Good luck Sariele! If your DH is open to it, I think there would be no harm (and potentially great benefit) from getting him onto CoQ10, Selenium & Zinc - all absolutely fantastic for sperm. Oh, and Vitamin D if he doesn't get much sun.
    Thanks! I just added a little edit to my post about the frozen samples we're using, as DH doesn't produce any anymore (according to SA last year). But you're right, he should probably be on supplements! He does take a multi-v every morning which can't hurt though.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (12-07-2012)