Closed Thread
Page 76 of 255 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Frannie,

I have been so worried about u. how come they r taking so long to get back to you with ur BT results?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A friend of mine had her 5th baby yesterday. But I am happy for people - other people's announcements don't make me begrudge them. I just think, "when will it be my turn?" ... especially at my age.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Toni,

They've been very good with the results actually, I just didn't have the test till late yesterday, so couldn't get them till today. After I got the big drop off a week ago I decided it was safe enough to stretch it out before I went for another one, so hopefully will see a big change in today's results. Might ring them now before I head out actually!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck frannie!! I know how you feel, all the bleeding & waiting for HCG to come down. It WILL happen ... but in its own time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, so down from 197 a week ago to 102... Bout 100 in a week, so Fingers crossed that means I'll be back to zero in another week. Just wish the bleeding and cramping would stop! How am I supposed to know when I get a normal period when I haven't stopped bleeding?

Can anyone tell me, once you have had AF, how does everyone track when they are ovulating? My clinic and FS haven't spoken to me about this yet.

Toni, thanks so much for asking after me. How are you doing? I have also been wondering about you... Did your lost little emby move at all? Are you still having surgery? how are you coping?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So it's approx halved in a week. I think it would be realistic to expect it to approx halve again in another week. So it might be around 50ish. But then it will prob drop right off again after that. To track O, you could use a predictor kit ... or just monitor your own signs: cervical mucous, temp, any pain etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just did the most crazy thing! Hubby and I have wanted to go to Hawaii for ages and I have been sick of spending all my money on ivf so I just booked us in to go over there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    True, I suppose I was being a little overly optimistic about it going altogether. Better to think that, than be disappointed with the results next week!

I thought it might just be watching for the normal signs, but I'm worried that with my cycle all out of whack that might not be specific enough. I'm waiting till I get a proper period to speak of and then I guess I'll ask them about that, see what they recommend.

Thanks for the support ladies, I know what you mean about this being a Facebook substitute. I'm just so sad today and it's nice to have somewhere to go with that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    emmylou - woo hoo! I love Hawaii! We have been a few times. I miss it so much - would love to live there if I could.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Frannie - big hugs to you! x
    Emmy - TAKE ME WITH YOU. I love Hawaii! Only been once but it was the most glorious few days.

Day 3 of Lucrin for me. Am just counting down the days to get to the business end!