Page 74 of 255 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    NK cells = Natural Killer cells.
    http://www.hfea.gov.uk/fertility-tre...mmunology.html
    http://www.ivf1.com/ivf-implantation-failure/
    http://www.bubtree.com.au/Fertility-...Fertility.aspx

Our bodies actually try very hard to fight off the foreign object that is an embie. The embies have to fight hard to overcome that. As my FS said, "Humans are very poor reproducers".
    Wow this is a whole series of new things to worry about! My FS has says if we don't get lucky this time, she's going to test for others things. I'm now assuming these r the things! Thanks for the info!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Ngaiz sorry, you sound like me after my second and third cycles failed. I don't know what fertility issues you are dealing with but I have been told constantly it is a numbers game (mfi). I was told within 1 to 4 cycles.

I lost faith and became quite depressed after cycle 2 & 3 failed. My FS ran a lot of tests checking for implantation issues after cycle 3.

They came back fine, but I still didn't believe I would get pg. I got a second opinion, the new FS ordered more tests and a hysteroscopy for after cycle 4 if it failed.

In the end it was a numbers game witjhcycle 4 being a bfp. You just have to believe it can happen unless they tell you otherwise.

Btw if you want to know the tests I've had I can give you a list. Good luck, try to keep positive.

If you need to talk to someone please use your clinics counsellors, I did and they helped me.
    Agree!! I'm seeing the councellor this week. I'm fine ATM but I know how I got during my last TWW!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Congrats to everyone on your pupo's and also sorry to hear about the bfn's and ngaiz, hope your break does you the world of good.

Could I be put under limbo land next time someone updates the roll call (please)?

Only two more sleeps to go til I find out how I've recovered from the surgery, and when we start our first cycle!!!!!! Hopefully we go straight into it, the last almost 7 weeks have been like torture, waiting waiting waiting, that's all I've done so far, it's has been so frustrating, but I'm glad we found out where my difficulties (I know we may face more challenges) were, before we started a cycle. I feel 100% and am ready to start physically and mentally,

Good luck to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ngaiz - Big hugs to you, love. If we get a BFN after cycle 2, I'll also be terrified we just can't get knocked up. I've never even come CLOSE to having a pregnancy take, and it's hard to be so powerless.

butterfly - Aw! Not a bad idea - the reason I don't want to tell everyone and anyone about IVF is because I don't want the added pressure of having to explain politely if they ask about things; especially if it fails again. My work collegaues know (because of the time off) and my family knows, but that's about it. Having these boards is a godsend!

lynlee - Yay, cycle buddy. I'm enjoying (??) Lucrin already, compared to having to do the twice daily nasal spray o'doom. I still don't get how that bottle will last, but I'm curious to see!!!

Hope everyone is well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsjaguar - perhaps a firm but polite, "We'll be sure to let you know if there's any news to share" will stop the questions & make them realise they were being nosey into a private matter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I havent been here for a while I have just been quietly awaiting AF..... now thanks to the added category i'm finally "tracking"..... man this drags!!!! only 17 more days til I start sniffing. I think I might go loopy even BEFORE the TWW !!! I cant imagine what I am going to be like DURING ha ha....Mrs Jaguar, I agree, I HATE having to explain day after day, week after week, month after disappointing month. I dont talk about it anymore....Just here when I jump on and thats about it. How is everyone else going???

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Starting to get frustrated no af and no more af pain I was certain she was coming

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Last week someone added a link about some research from the Fertility Congress in Istanbul. It was about the great results that they've been getting from FET. Could u please show me the link again?? I can't seem to find it in this feed??

Thanks
    Reviews
    GStef - found on pages 52 & 53 of this thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Hi ladies! Last week someone added a link about some research from the Fertility Congress in Istanbul. It was about the great results that they've been getting from FET. Could u please show me the link again?? I can't seem to find it in this feed??
    http://www.eshre.eu/ESHRE/English/Pr...page.aspx/1612