Closed Thread
Page 72 of 255 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ngaiz Aww Sucks.
    What grade were the embyro/s? Sometimes it's just a numbers game- even when everything looks perfect.
    I kind of get what you mean about at least with BFP turned BFN there was implantation. Sort of didn't feel that good though to be honest. But I do get what you mean.
    Why you taking a break? Is it an emotional buffer?
    I hope your dreams do come true.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Afm-I'm out again BT confirmed my BFN. I'm only on my second cycle, yet it feels like my 22nd, I truly admire those of you who are long termers. I wish I knew why I'm not getting implantation. I understand that going from a BFP to a BFN must be heart wrenching, but right now I really want to know it's even possible to get UTD. I will continue this journey as long as there is still hope, money isn't an issue (I'm not wealthy but my clinic is affordable). We won't be going down the donor path or adoption as it is important to us that we have biological children. We get good egg numbers and great fert rates so where else can it be going wrong?
    AF is horrible too, I'm wondering if my lining was too thick (8mm 4 days prior to EPU) TMI warning-parts are coming out thick and dry, like old blood but lots of it in lumps. What kind of things can I ask my FS about? I'm gonna to take a couple of months off but try to fit another cycle in before the years end. I'm also going to take a break from BH but will pop often to check on you all. In the nicest way possible, I hope I never come across any of you again in the IVF forums. Thank you all for your support.
    So sorry it didn't work this time This whole thing is mega heartbreaking Maybe next time, you should freeze some if you get them? It really does take the pressure off, and a frozen cycle is much less stressful than a full stim cycle. It really is a numbers game too, 2 transfers prob isn't enough to to get an idea of how it will work for you guys. Are you guys male factor infertility? I hope you have a restful two months and it works for you next time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear ngaiz I cant imagine how you must be feeling.

Started the lucrin today... definitely not bad at all.. i was so nervous and it was completely fine

Great news GStef.... thats an excellent result, you must be feeling very happy with that.

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Wow, so many pages to go through today. Both myself and DH come from large families, I'm one of four (dad is one of 14) and DH is one of five (mil is one of 13 and fil is one of 8) and not a single relative has ANY fertility or reproductive issues. I have 60+ first cousins!!! Todays comments have brought a smile to my face, this truly is an entertaining thread with a great bunch of ladies. I only had my first smear at 25 after two years of ttc, now every man and his dog has had a good look. I feel as though dildocam and shorhorns are more common than coffee and wine these days.

Gstef, Rachael, Arli and dancing butterfly-all the best for the remainder of your tww. Great results Gstef.

1xbabyplease-I feel ya girlfriend I have everything crossed for you.

Clem-good luck tomorrow!

Mumtochris-good luck, I hope your follicle numbers increase and you don't get cancelled.

KandP-how rude!! I'd be livid!!! I don't do well when I'm angry an tend to absolutely explode, but DH is worse so I still have to deal with everything.

Lynlee-welcome. I'm a complete injectionphob. I'm fine with blood tests and tattoos but don't try and inject me. I once had a tooth pulled without anaesthetic because I was so terrified of the injection. I start having a panic attack at the thought of it. I did mine all myself, if I (a big whimp) can do it, anyone can.

Fortitude-all the best for Monday.

Welcome PrincessPud, LillyJand any other newbies.

MrsJ-I'm not going to miss jabbing thats for sure.

Peonies-I don't think you can know what to expect after m/c. I wish you all the best.

Kmvw-I wish you a healthy and stressfree pregnancy.

Sorry to those I've missed, it's so hard to keep up. But you will all be in my thoughts.

Afm-I'm out again BT confirmed my BFN. I'm only on my second cycle, yet it feels like my 22nd, I truly admire those of you who are long termers. I wish I knew why I'm not getting implantation. I understand that going from a BFP to a BFN must be heart wrenching, but right now I really want to know it's even possible to get UTD. I will continue this journey as long as there is still hope, money isn't an issue (I'm not wealthy but my clinic is affordable). We won't be going down the donor path or adoption as it is important to us that we have biological children. We get good egg numbers and great fert rates so where else can it be going wrong?
    AF is horrible too, I'm wondering if my lining was too thick (8mm 4 days prior to EPU) TMI warning-parts are coming out thick and dry, like old blood but lots of it in lumps. What kind of things can I ask my FS about? I'm gonna to take a couple of months off but try to fit another cycle in before the years end. I'm also going to take a break from BH but will pop often to check on you all. In the nicest way possible, I hope I never come across any of you again in the IVF forums. Thank you all for your support.
    i am so sorry
    i am not sure what my lining was but my af was painful and lots of clots old blood and dry crinone it was a mess but funny enough nathing touched the pad during the 5 days but it was all there when i wipeded

i would write down all of your concerns for your fs regardless of how big or small the concern is it may mean something or it could just be normal xx take care darl and wishing you the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gstef, who hoo! 4 frozen is wonderful! We were thrilled when we got 5 frozen, it takes the pressure off a bit and feels like you have a few in the bank.

Mumtochris, how are your follies going?

Emmylou, yes i feel the same. Every single person i know gets pregnant at the drop of a hat. I know 3 couples last year and this year who got preggers on the FIRST try. I just can't entertain the thought of not having children, i guess in my mind i just think ill just keep going for as long as it takes. It's hard though, when everything is so uncertain. I'm sure we will all have children, in the end, just depends how long it takes, and how much sanity we have left at the end of it!

Welcome princess pud! Hope your stay on the IVF roller coaster is short-lived and you get preggers on the first try

Sariele, i think with sperm, there isn't much you can do. Our FS said thats why so many people doing ivf are MFI. My GP said weight loss def helps, so does giving up all coffee and alcohol. But at the end of the day, usually you need sperm count to increase quite dramatically and there aren't many things that will make it do that.

Lynlee, you'll be a pro at jabbing yourself in no time

How are you going b4us?
    Hope all you ladies are doing well
    Last edited by Clementine Grace; 10-07-2012 at 20:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude View Post
    Now I am curious... since he is a twin did his twin donate the sperm? cause it would make sense if they are identical twins. Just saying...
    No, they're fraternal. I'm sure his brother would do it, but my DH felt very strongly that it had to be an anonymous donor, not someone we knew who would be involved in the child's life. He just wants it to be a donation of tissue/cells basically, and then he is the father. One doctor really tried to push the idea of having one of his brothers for the genetic connection ... but we prefer it this way. Plus, his twin lives o/s.

Ngazi - I am so, so sorry you're out. Have you been tested for NK cells and other potential immune reactions? Perhaps your immune system is kicking into high gear to kill off the embyros. Lots of people have this problem - eggs & embies fine but can't get an implantation. Google around about immune issues & implantation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello darling friends!!

Just been catching up on all of your postings today.

Gstef - whoot whoot! You go girl. 4 popsicle babies is awesome. I am doing prenyl this cycle also.....story of my shot at the end of this post! Give you a giggle.

Peonies - I am sending you my AF vibes as I dont want her to visit this month I had a chemical in March and my cycles were 34 then 24 days after. I think the amt of progesterone you were on would have had some effect?!

Clem - eek the last few days are very exciting! You got any nice plans for after ET? I went to breakfast then wandered around shops this time. It was heaven!

Sariele - lol I have similar thoughts when I first started ttc..... Telling DB one day that the hpt were all faulty.... Nope thats me! Its hard the uos and downs... Just remember we are here to vent anytime you need. Hugs.

Its interesting hearing the stories.of other MFI couples. My DB has 100% abnormal sperm. FS has said they believe he was born with this condition?! His genetics are.perfect no defrag issues. With ICSI we had 14 fertilise and ended up with 7 good embies. Now its getting the little buggers to stick!!!! :sly:
    I am trying to get DB into see.a natropath to try see if we cam change the morphology at all.... He seems to be a bit resistant so taking my time with that... I know its upsetting to him that he 'cant give me a baby'.... Really horrible that he feels that no matter how many times I tell him otherwise.

Edinburgh is stunning! We.were there a few years ago and spent a whole day exploring and running around like crazy idiots in the snow. Bliss! Clem.... I think we were prob there at the same time small world huh x

Emmylou - hi lovely!! I feel the same as you... Have had an obsession with babies since I was little. And have been told my whole life what a good mum i will be. Its hard to get my head around at times that there is that possibility that might not happen... I am happy to try donor embryos if we need but DB is still deciding.
    Good luck with the baby shower. I have avoided them so I think its amazing for you to be able to do something so lovely for your twin. X

Mrsjaguar - Lol in my current progesterone narky cow mood I would be likely to say something very smart back! A rele of mine took a very long time to concieve and she just started telling people she couldnt have babies... Appar everyone stopped asking within a week! Lol i havent quite got to that point.... I did say recently that I keep watering my cabbage patch but nothings growing in there

Princesspud - welcome hun! This is a great place for support. Ask any q's you need!

Hi fortitude! How are you?

Afm - Bit up and down today. Have decided about 10 times this hasnt worked (1dp3dt). Trying to stay positive!

I.did my pregnyl shot today.... And it was a shocking experience! The glass vial shattered when DB snapped the top and went everywhere. Then dopey me couldnt get the cap off the needle. I ended up slipping and jabbing about 3cm of the needle into my thumb! ouch!!!! 6 weeks of aspirin = alot of bleeding! Oh well i managed to get the shot in eventually. Hehehe. Not looking fwd to the next one on Saturday.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nk cells?? Other potential immune reactions??? What are these???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps Can someone pls update me to 2ww on next roll call. BT 23/7

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    I.did my pregnyl shot today.... And it was a shocking experience! The glass vial shattered when DB snapped the top and went everywhere. Then dopey me couldnt get the cap off the needle. I ended up slipping and jabbing about 3cm of the needle into my thumb! ouch!!!! 6 weeks of aspirin = alot of bleeding! Oh well i managed to get the shot in eventually. Hehehe. Not looking fwd to the next one on Saturday.

Ouch you poor thing!!! Hope the TWW goes fast for you, its the absolute hardest bloody part i reckon! Can i ask, what do you guys do pregnyl for? i've never had it but am wondering why?