Closed Thread
Page 66 of 256 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast
    b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ngaiz - good luck with your blood test today either way we are all here for you

zakmick - its a classic i said it to my fs (who is a old fuddy duddy ) he wasnt to amused or he just didnt understand!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    Sariele - what do you think of lite n easy??? We have been talking about it too!
    We like it so far. We've been doing it for nearly three weeks; just dinners though. What happened was DH had been doing Jenny Craig since August when we were still in Perth, but the only reason he kept going, apart from my nagging, was that he liked his consultant (I think he had a little crush on her, lol!). So because he doesn't want to do Jenny Craig in Brisbane, we started having Lite n Easy dinners; him to lose weight, me because I'm not a big fan of cooking and I find it pointless cooking just for myself. The dinners are mostly quite nice, probably generally better than Lean Cuisines, etc. Sometimes I supplement them with some frozen green veg if they look a bit light on veggie content. DH hasn't lost weight yet, but he hasn't gained either, which is definitely a plus since the rest of his diet hasn't exactly been saintly lately!

The only potentially inconvenient thing is that delivery happens during the day on weekdays, so someone needs to be home. And you don't get to choose your time, but it is the same-ish time every week so you can plan around it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everyone, thought I would touch base since by bleeding yesterday after a BFP - I have not had any more since - my acupuncturist really believes it was trauma from inserting the crinone - so I have changed the way I position my body for insertion and so far so good! Seriously though you would think an experienced nurse would tell you that!! I am so over my clinic and praying that this will end my time with them! Getting BT tomorrow

Ngaiz - good luck today!!

I hope everyone else is travelling well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by b4us View Post
    zakmick - its a classic i said it to my fs (who is a old fuddy duddy ) he wasnt to amused or he just didnt understand!
    Try mentioning the dildo-cam next time & see how he goes with that one! haha

5. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (10-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck ngaiz!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Try mentioning the dildo-cam next time & see how he goes with that one! haha
    I LOVE the term dildo-cam. It always makes me smirk or giggle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for all the insight ladies. Wed sort of already planned it, but I talked to dp last night and he def wants me to take next year off work, so I'm feeling much better about that. Haha I think he likes the idea of me waiting with a martini for him he gets home and a roast in the oven fingers crossed though one of our frozen ones will work in the next few months.

Ngaiz is today bt? Hope ur doing ok.

God, I've had about a zillion dildo cams. To think I used to hate going for a pap smear! That many people have seen my downstairs!

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hahahahaha i love the dildo-cam i guessing his expression will be

the first nurse i seen at my clinic was very confused when i refered my period as AF the room went very quiet so i explained it stands for aunt flow lol i confused her more to add to the uncomfortable moment dh says aunt flow means her period

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post

God, I've had about a zillion dildo cams. To think I used to hate going for a pap smear! That many people have seen my downstairs!
    This having children business...! They usually say at the labour ward "Leave your dignity here and pick it up when you leave".. perhaps they should say that at the FS clinic too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    😂oh my god!!!! Hahahahahah dildo-cam!!! Love this name!! My DH was so traumaed when he saw that thing!!! Hahahahaha