Closed Thread
Page 63 of 256 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    No, not anymore ... but I'm from there & my parents live there. I knew Fortitude lived there. It is a small world, isn't it? Only 2 degrees of separation with Canberrans, I find!
    usually a 1/2 a degree you cant swing a cat without hitting a friend of a friend, someone you went to school or uni with, or someone you pashed at a party

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumtochris-I had three lead follies (I know, still much more than one) but ended up with 14 mature eggs!!

Thank you so much for the support girlies, I love hearing all the positive stories of AF to BFPs! Although it's dampened my spirits I still refuse to say out loud that's it's over until I get BT results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    No, not anymore ... but I'm from there & my parents live there. I knew Fortitude lived there. It is a small world, isn't it? Only 2 degrees of separation with Canberrans, I find!
    Truth be known you're sure to know either me, my hubby or someone I know. OMG!!! Then the cat would be out of the bag and running towards Parliament House...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude View Post
    Truth be known you're sure to know either me, my hubby or someone I know. OMG!!! Then the cat would be out of the bag and running towards Parliament House...
    Thats right! Or i forgot to add: or someone i pashed at parliament house

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (09-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clementine grace View Post
    thats right! Or i forgot to add: Or someone i pashed at parliament house
    roflmao

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (09-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha It's true girls. Glad I left in that respect. But I must say, I was feeling very keen to move back to Canberra. But DH is a real Sydney boy and just isn't ready for that. Change scares him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one girls.... Thinking of have this week as a 'sickie' so I can totally relax in these next important few days. I have 3 weeks off from next week to move house but feel this wk is most important for my embies sticking...

Thoughts??? Am I over exaggerating?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Just a quick one girls.... Thinking of have this week as a 'sickie' so I can totally relax in these next important few days. I have 3 weeks off from next week to move house but feel this wk is most important for my embies sticking...

Thoughts??? Am I over exaggerating?????
    Nope def take it! I've been working from home today, because i still have an ear infection and didnt want to have a temperature spike jepordise the transfer, i've also taken some days off last week to try and get better with the flu. AND i've taken days off after the transfer do it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I concur with CG, but then I pretty much quit working all together so I can focus on IVF! There were other reasons too, i.e. I have no career, and every job I do I end up hating, so we're seeing how we go living off DH's salary since once I'm a mum I'll need to be at home anyway. So I'm all for taking time off during IVF. For me having a baby is currently the number 1 priority in my life, equal only to DH (or possibly a little higher, but don't tell him I said that! ). So if chilling out and relaxing could possibly help in any way, damn it, I'm going to do it! One of the numerous disappointments of my last cycle was that during my TWW I was so busy getting things sorted for our move to Brisbane that I hardly got any time to relax, and was also doing a lot of physical labour (packing, moving heavy things, cleaning). This time, I am going to fly back to Brisbane after my transfer, then spend the following two weeks doing bugger all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    GStef, I did the same thing as Sariele... gave up my career for now as this is the number one priority but my work made it easy for me to leave at the end. So if it's rest you need then take it, I don't think stress helps especially in those first few days.
    Last edited by Rachael3; 09-07-2012 at 18:43.